PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 5960616263··· 666768

Duskar's AvatarDuskar
lol yeah it was only the other day while getting everything to redo the posts that I noticed the new books have announcement dates. Plus amazon sent me an email haha Anyway, I've compiled a list of useful links on one of the first posts. It's still open to suggestions, but ideally I want to keep it somewhat neat and organised. At some point I'll table the heck out of that post and the members list :p But for now it's a lot of cross referencing for the other links I have to see if there's anywhere more comprehensive or whatever so I can have as few links as possible. For those who don't have access to the books! Check out the linked post on the front page ;0 It contains a couple of links to places where you can read all the released books for free, including manga and field guides!
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
Aquali's AvatarAquali
Can I join! Username: SunWaterIce Nickname: You can call me SunWater or Sunny I've read up to Outcast (3rd book of the 3rd series) My warrior name would be Dewfur My favorite characters are Mistyfoot and Birchfall Other: I'm fine with a little spoiling, my friend gave me a lot on the third series
Username Change! SunWaterIce -> Aquali
  • Click
  • Bored?
  • Gym Badges
  • Credits/Other
Razor Fang

Razor Fang

Evolution Item

(: 0)

An incredibly pointed metal fang.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 89 — 17,706 / 24,031
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
Gym Badges:
Sinjitzu Masters Gym!
Eeveelutions Gym!
The Dragon's Cave Gym!
The Bug House (evaluation)
The Bug House (Main)
The Power Palace Gym!
banner: Made by Kingtotodile about me page: made by Esme Pfp: by aerii
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
alright, i got th first three Teapot books! i really like Jawpaw and Hollypaw, and i enjoy Heatherpaw as well. Millie seems nice, and ofc Yellowfang showing up again always makes m happy.
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,767,489
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,233,817
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,594,442
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
veliona's Avatarveliona
i started reading the sun trail not to long ago after a month long break from the books c:
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Stahp using a form to join :V There's no form they're so gross and clinical ;-; I had a moment with teapot there but now I think I'm going to call po3 the teapot series now haha Another little notice: if you can't get your hands on the nest physical copies of the books, one of the first posts has a link to pdf/google doc files so you can keep reading ;0
veliona's Avatarveliona
im using them to read the sun trail... the book i got from my library is gross and nasty XP
Duskar's AvatarDuskar

Veil of shadows spoilers

Thare be spoilers past here

Urk. This book makes me confused. I mean, at the end Bristlefrost suddenly decides she has feelings for Rootpaw(spring)? Even Hough she was set on Stemleaf to start with? She showed absolutely zero signs of any ‘extra’ liking to Rootspring like ever. He doesn’t even cross her mind, she spends most of it worrying about the Bramblefake. And wooooow way to ruin Ashfur even more. It’s not like it could genuinely be anyone else, the way they’re describing it. Although of course the theory that the imposter isn’t working alone is perfectly valid rn, Ashfur seems to be the one at the front I guess/the public face. Which really sucks because I could get over the fact that he managed to find peace in StarClan as a bit of a loner on the outskirts. A StarClan villain does sound pretty cool, but Ashfur should’ve gone to the Dark Forest in the first place :V I’m kinda curious about Leafpool in StarClan though, because if it is actually Ashfur doing this all, surely Leafpool wouldn’t be safe up there? Or Firestar himself, or even Hollyleaf logically :V bleh
merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
wooo im back quq it's definatley been a while since i've posted here, i've been reading the books for a while, and i've been participating in a couple rps! one has inspired me to write a fanfic! there's basically two clans, the cloudclan medicine cat recieves a prophecy about what is assumably an upcoming war!
avatar + sig img: offical love live art, edited by me
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
can i join? I rlly like warriors :) a bit about me i guess. I'm an animator, i participate in Multi animator projects (or MAP's) on youtube for almost a year now. my fav character is jayfeather, i just love the little grump. I am caught up with the series and i avoid spoilers like the plague. edit. forgot to add stuff lol. I got into warriors when i saw a cute cat book at a thrift store with (lol) 3 kittens that was called power of three. It said book one so i was like wow lucky me. little did i know it was book 13.Anyway jayfeather was the first pov character i read for and he has never changed as my fav for the many years i've been reading these books. uhm warrior name would be Silverbranch (I did one of those whats your warrior name quizzes and i love this name lol)
Avatar drawn by https://pokefarm.com/user/Breadkureiji Check out our trade shop
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
! An animator :D Good work on sticking to it, I suck at staying on one project regardless so I have big respect for those who can. Welcome!

Pages: 123··· 5960616263··· 666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page