PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 6162636465666768

x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
no no... Cloudtail becoming a warrior is one of the reasons Swiftpaw ran off with Brightpaw.
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,818,930
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,279,678
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,646,281
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong
I feel like I never notice these subtle romances. Apparently Stormfur and Squirrelflight also had this thing going on that I never knew about in The New Prophecy? Was I the only one that missed that?
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +9,342,839
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature

QUOTE originally posted by Glaciersong

I feel like I never notice these subtle romances. Apparently Stormfur and Squirrelflight also had this thing going on that I never knew about in The New Prophecy? Was I the only one that missed that?
it was mention for 5 seconds?
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Pretty sure it was just Stormfur liked Squirrelpaw but she seemed happier with Brambledork so he let her be. I mean there was only one book from his perspective and ThunderClan dominates so not surprising it was barely mentioned. Also yeh dumby Swiftpaw was annoyed that Cloudpaw, the deputy’s apprentice who was apprenticed after him and Brightpaw, became a warrior first because favouritism. So he was like hey who’s gonna come with me to snakerocks to find out what’s stealing our prey? And Brightpaw being jealous as well was like hey I’ll come with, though none of the other apprentices wanted to go through with the plan. SwiftxBright👏is👏not👏canon👏or👏even👏hinted👏at👏 When Fireheart and Sandstorm(Cinderpelt?) are watching Cloudtail watch over Lostface and keep her company one of them notes that he’s been “padding after her for moons” so he at least likes her for some time. And I think Lostface says that it’s because of Cloudtail she was able to get through the whole ordeal and take back her name of Brightheart/come to terms with it sort of? Tbh the whole “a weak/dangerous leader should be challenged if the clan is at risk” absolutely should have been invoked for Bluestar. If I remember correctly Fireheart was trying to get Swiftpaw and Brightpaw promoted to warriors but because Bluestar was being Bluestar she was like nah. If she’d been challenged for leadership and the challenger won, Swiftpaw’s death could have theoretically been avoided because those two were definitely ready to become warriors long before the dog attack. I just wanna see the perspective of a clan with a leader that actually gets challenged because they’re endangering the safety of the clan and whatnot :V
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||

QUOTE originally posted by fevineFølløwer

to be honest, it's kinda dissapointing there aren't any sole Cloudtail maps. i found one but all the others are him and Brightheart. Y'all do get he's one of the reasons why Swiftpaw lead the attack in the first place?
there is one. it's the "i will make you proud" MAP. it's when he makes his way back to the clan.
also my old icon was by aidanshepard. new one is by unindigo from an old commision. -dragons-
veliona's Avatarveliona
am i the only one who doesnt care about ship maps? i feel like once you saw one you saw it all, since they all look the same.
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
cloudtail's Avatarcloudtail

QUOTE originally posted by Dingo Blue

-snip- SwiftxBright👏is👏not👏canon👏or👏even👏hinted👏at👏 -snip- Tbh the whole “a weak/dangerous leader should be challenged if the clan is at risk” absolutely should have been invoked for Bluestar. If I remember correctly Fireheart was trying to get Swiftpaw and Brightpaw promoted to warriors but because Bluestar was being Bluestar she was like nah. If she’d been challenged for leadership and the challenger won, Swiftpaw’s death could have theoretically been avoided because those two were definitely ready to become warriors long before the dog attack.
finally someone gets it XD i dont mind the swiftxbright ship Too much since its relatively harmless but two apprentices being friends/in support of one another =/= love she didnt go with swiftpaw cuz she loved him she just wanted to prove herself too, its kinda annoying when ppl imply that means they liked each other romantically and double "finally someone gets it" bluestar was just incompetent... i sympathise with being paranoid and feeling betrayed but she was clan leader and directly contributed to brightheart's trauma and swiftpaw's death she was ready to risk both thunderclan and windclan cats too in order to fight over nothing. she actively endangered her clan but instead got to die a hero's death, be forgiven by everyone and her kids (which she almost killed along with mosskit), AND become a super respected starclan member... like talk about starclan brainwashing she had the worst case. legit went from forsaking starclan and acknowledging theyre flawed and not as great as they seem, then 6 seconds before dying shes like "oh oakheart is here, starclan is great yay!"
i dont play anymore avatar art by me!
merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
^^^^ bluepaw: it's so sad that white-eye got her warrior name bc of something "wrong with her", it's so mean, i'd never do that! -brightpaw gets seriously injured after the fight w/ the dogs, and she could have DIED- bluestar: haha, your new name is lostface. get it? you lost your face? hee hee funee she seriously didn't have to project her anger at starclan onto this poor apprentice who had nothing to do with it. she gave cloudpaw his warrior ceremony just bc he didn't take starclan seriously at that time, and shunned the other apprentices just because they were BROUGHT UP believing starclan. i don't mind swiftxbright to be honest. i see where it comes from, and i respect anybody who ships it.
avatar + sig img: offical love live art, edited by me

QUOTE originally posted by MegaPokemonFan

to be honest, it's kinda dissapointing there aren't any sole Cloudtail maps. i found one but all the others are him and Brightheart. Y'all do get he's one of the reasons why Swiftpaw lead the attack in the first place?
there is one. it's the "i will make you proud" MAP. it's when he makes his way back to the clan.
please read that again, i said "i found one" but yes that's kinda rude, bluestar!! also why are all the thornclaw maps spoofs? i'd want to see a map dedicated to him watching bluestar and his fellow apprentices affect one another, and how all he could do was watch. also, while we all know sandstorm got her warrior name after whitestorm, did anybody consider that fireheart was named after lionheart?tthen lostface became brightheart? and that hollyleaf might be named after the Hollykit who died of starvation in the forest territories? Oh, and DEFINITELY gorsetail. it's never said but a windclan cat who shows up in TNP named Gorsepaw immediately brings my mind to Morningflower's kit who died from Scourge's hands.
veliona's Avatarveliona

also why are all the thornclaw maps spoofs? i'd want to see a map dedicated to him watching bluestar and his fellow apprentices affect one another, and how all he could do was watch.
Thornclaw is just too memeable i'm sorry

Pages: 123··· 6162636465666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page