PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 62636465666768

x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
yes, also... i saw a Runningnose map and was glad to see a character i liked be appreciated. also, discuss: do you think Littlecloud has ever talked to Whitethroat as a medicine cat, if so, what do you think happens?
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,819,375
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,280,101
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,646,845
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
ngl i didnt think that many people actually shipped swift bright. And yeah Hollyleaf is named after Hollykit, Hollykit was the first cat that died in leafpools care i believe and thats why Leafpool named her that.
Avatar drawn by https://pokefarm.com/user/Breadkureiji Check out our trade shop

QUOTE originally posted by AxelBby

ngl i didnt think that many people actually shipped swift bright. And yeah Hollyleaf is named after Hollykit, Hollykit was the first cat that died in leafpools care i believe and thats why Leafpool named her that.
huh, it's canon? that's pretty darn cool. KInda explains why Ferncloud nursed her to be honest. To have a bit of her kit back.
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
I think so? I don't quite remember but I was told it was confirmed canon. I think it was one of those, it wasnt stated in the books but the author confirmed it. so i'm not 100% sure so i could be wrong Edit: On a different note. Anyone see the "Like a river runs- Ravenpaw MAP"?
cloudtail's Avatarcloudtail
in leafpool's wish it's said that squirrelflight named hollykit, she wanted to help name them since she was gonna adopt them and leafpool was gonna name her crowkit lol i will say tho that was a very weird book and it felt out of character and kinda hastily written so there could have been another explanation for the name. sometimes the erins talk about stuff before its finalized too i think, so they say things that dont always end up being canon, but it leaves interesting room for theories
i dont play anymore avatar art by me!
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
oh my gosh Crowkit! Leafpool a little subtlty PLEASE!!! I thought you wanted it to be a secret lol!! I need to reread that book. i mostly remember the Jaykit stuff. Like how Leafpool knew his name would be jayfeather after crowfeather. i really liked that detail.
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Bluestar wasn’t as great a leader as she’s made out to be :V

Squirrelflight’s Hope spoilers

safety net

and then she has the audacity to go and judge Leafpool for doing literally the same thing she, and many other cats before and after her, did. Also why is this the first time it’s explicitly shown that StarClan actually judges you. And why a panel of mainly cats who actually have some sort of personal connection to the defendants? The only cat who doesn’t have some sort of connection to Leaf and Squirrel was Crookedstar and he still broke the code, so a bunch of codebreakers were judging two cats who were literally encouraged/forced to break for code, for breaking the code. Like Squirrel got guilted into taking Jay/Lion/Holly basically and was lied to so she’d have no other choice if she wanted kits. Why is this somehow a good idea? And brambledork being a literal jerk about Sunrise? Like dude it’s a cat in need of medical assistance why can’t you have compassion for them since you’re trying to be firestar 2.0
I’d go with book canon over word of god/author because it’s minutely more official. This is my third child Crowfeatherkit. I wonder who the father is. Thank god genetic accuracy has zero place in the Warriors universe because ouch. But also you’d think maybe experienced queens would know what they’re talking about when they say they didn’t notice Squirrelflight was a ‘moon pregnant’ and that Leafpool was getting fatter. And they both disappear at the same time and come back with kits. That’s literally halfway into the pregnancy you can feel kittens through a cats belly irl halfway through their pregnancy. And damn don’t get me started on out of character because Yellowfang just became an absolute mess after the first arc ;-; And Bluestar kinda parades around StarClan like she didn’t put her entire clan in mortal danger for far too long, back to being the oh so noble leader. Bluestar has really dipped in ranking for me recently after rereading some books. Girl was just jealous of how much Thistleclaw canonically/genuinely loved Snowfur :V We don’t talk about Spottedleaf’s Heart, that’s not canon as far as I’m concerned because the erins went about that in a really bad way and could have done so much better.
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
He was trying to be firestar? IIiii thought he was trying to be Brokenstaaaar.
NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy

QUOTE originally posted by AxelBby

I think so? I don't quite remember but I was told it was confirmed canon. I think it was one of those, it wasnt stated in the books but the author confirmed it. so i'm not 100% sure so i could be wrong Edit: On a different note. Anyone see the "Like a river runs- Ravenpaw MAP"?
a bit late, but i have! it's honestly really good, and one of my personal favourites. has anyone seen "bitter watter" - shellheart MAP? (bitter water by the oh hello's is honestly one of my favourite songs, and shellheart has always been a favourite of mine, too, so seeing them both combined is really cool and it just fits so well)
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 0 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
honestly i wish Starclan didnt visit in emergency, because do you know how badly i want to see Swiftpaw checking up on Longtail and thanking him for being his mentor?? do you know how badly i want longtail to become Swiftpaws dad friend?

Pages: 123··· 62636465666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page