PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 6061626364··· 666768

AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
Am i allowed to shamelessly promote my channel here? lol But yeah i love animating. its so fun. i started animating map parts after graduating from college where i took digital animation
Avatar drawn by https://pokefarm.com/user/Breadkureiji Check out our trade shop
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
[youtube]ko_P6wMwWtE[/youtube] this is my favorite WC map. ALso the reason i adore Snowkit and Speckletail.
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,767,489
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,233,817
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,594,442
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Ack! I thought I replied :0 But dude heck yeah! Shamelessly plug that channel! Because animating’s such a drag on my concentration I’m looking more into pmv and tweening centric stuff. I have so many pmv ideas but I never really get the time to sit down and do anything with them because work :V tbh I couldn’t really sit through Baby of Mine. I just have a preference for high energy stuff oof. The Starkit’s prophecy maps are works of art though >:3c
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
ooh, i think some of my personal favourite amvs/pmvs/maps would probably have to be

there's a few ngl

[youtube]StWH_ToJcOU[/youtube] (small warning for the whitestorm map - there's a singular curse in there, and also some violence) [youtube]hOkunG4Jaq4[/youtube] [youtube]wPeEUOui124[/youtube]
i think it's mostly the art style, but i especially love sol & grey wing's, mostly because the story gets told so well, and it just flows amazingly in everyone's style. plus, the music choice was definitely spot on for both maps. whitestorm is a very fun character that i honestly forgot about for a bit, but that map was SO fun to watch, mostly because i honestly feel like that could have easily been whitestorm & tigerstar's relationship, had the erins decided to actually represent them both better. (plus, i'm a sucker for anything grey wing/dotc related, since those were actually my first warriors books :0)
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 8770 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
[youtube]mPaGGgm21TQ[/youtube] Drawn by yours truly!
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa0ydvrKjdlGPWs9zVV-EWg?view_as=subscriber subrizzle to me cowards lol but only if u want to uwu
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Right on so I still gotta wrangle the first posts :V But Scorkaji and a friend are planning a map for the dead kits and apprentices. Here is the current script and details. The song is Far Too Young To Die by Panic At The Disco. You can PM Scorkaji or DM on Discord at pidove kin #0234 Also big sad because my favourite map rn is super full of bad words so I can’t show ;-;
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
I have 3 favorite maps myself. Firstly is the Everything Moves map, which has already been linked a few posts before. The collaboration between all the parts is just so amazing Then these two maps: I’m Not Ready - 72hr Swiftpaw PMV map It’s very beautifully done, and very emotional. Only map that’s made me cry before. (I can’t link this one because it has bl00dy content in it showing that scene with Swiftpaw and Brightpaw fighting the dogs, but I HIGHLY recommend it either way because it’s great) Man on the Moon - 1-week Jayfeather map Again, a very beautiful map, and very good communication between parts. Very nice. I CAN link this one. :3

[youtube]vPy2pEYGAts[/youtube]
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
to be honest, it's kinda dissapointing there aren't any sole Cloudtail maps. i found one but all the others are him and Brightheart. Y'all do get he's one of the reasons why Swiftpaw lead the attack in the first place?
veliona's Avatarveliona
i AM cOnFUsIon I always thought Brightheart started liking Cloudtail after the accident, but I guess since she was the only warrior apprentice she-cat their age it might make sense. oR I mIGhT jUsT bE wROnG
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

Pages: 123··· 6061626364··· 666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page