PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Warriors Unite - Again! >

NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
ooh, i think some of my personal favourite amvs/pmvs/maps would probably have to be

there's a few ngl

[youtube]StWH_ToJcOU[/youtube] (small warning for the whitestorm map - there's a singular curse in there, and also some violence) [youtube]hOkunG4Jaq4[/youtube] [youtube]wPeEUOui124[/youtube]
i think it's mostly the art style, but i especially love sol & grey wing's, mostly because the story gets told so well, and it just flows amazingly in everyone's style. plus, the music choice was definitely spot on for both maps. whitestorm is a very fun character that i honestly forgot about for a bit, but that map was SO fun to watch, mostly because i honestly feel like that could have easily been whitestorm & tigerstar's relationship, had the erins decided to actually represent them both better. (plus, i'm a sucker for anything grey wing/dotc related, since those were actually my first warriors books :0)
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 0 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page