PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Warriors Unite - Again! >

Duskar's AvatarDuskar

Veil of shadows spoilers

Thare be spoilers past here

Urk. This book makes me confused. I mean, at the end Bristlefrost suddenly decides she has feelings for Rootpaw(spring)? Even Hough she was set on Stemleaf to start with? She showed absolutely zero signs of any ‘extra’ liking to Rootspring like ever. He doesn’t even cross her mind, she spends most of it worrying about the Bramblefake. And wooooow way to ruin Ashfur even more. It’s not like it could genuinely be anyone else, the way they’re describing it. Although of course the theory that the imposter isn’t working alone is perfectly valid rn, Ashfur seems to be the one at the front I guess/the public face. Which really sucks because I could get over the fact that he managed to find peace in StarClan as a bit of a loner on the outskirts. A StarClan villain does sound pretty cool, but Ashfur should’ve gone to the Dark Forest in the first place :V I’m kinda curious about Leafpool in StarClan though, because if it is actually Ashfur doing this all, surely Leafpool wouldn’t be safe up there? Or Firestar himself, or even Hollyleaf logically :V bleh
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page