PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Warriors Unite - Again! >

Duskar's AvatarDuskar
I saw a video, I think a moonkiitti one, some time back about things that should be changed, and the idea of cross clan relationships came up. Unfortunately, i don’t think HC would allow something such as breeding lineages to be brought up in detail in the books, which is disappointing :v But like letting cross clan relationships play out wouldn’t really have much impact on the clans if they just figure out how to live peacefully? And with a mediator conflicts should be at an all time low, otherwise they’re not doing their job very well :p But the idea of ‘swapping’ apprentices or warriors is actually pretty cool, that if a young cat decides they don’t belong, they should be allowed to ‘clanhop’ to find their home. Of course, there’d have to be common sense in it, that it’s not to avoid punishment by the current leader, but it would bring fresh blood to other clans and drasticallydecrease cross clan relationships because like yeah, you kinda just hop over to your mates clan to be with them. Hey presto, kits that aren’t related to literally everyone else in the clan. I mean take for example Drypaws, even though it’s never touched on. Drypaws are RiverClan cats that don’t like water. Rather than forcing them into a lifestyle they don’t fit into, let them jump over to another clan with less water? I found the video I was talking about btw and it has a few good points, would recommend giving it a watch
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page