PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 5657585960··· 666768

x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
i just started a new prophecy book 1 and i really like tawnypelt.
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,767,489
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,233,817
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,594,442
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
Meanwhile I'm waiting on the next book! 😛

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
veliona's Avatarveliona
I’m trying to finish The Tyrant’s Tomb and then I’ll read AVoS
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
alright, i'm halfway through Midnight, and i really like Leafpaw, Squirrelpaw, Sorreltail and Crowpaw! I'm pretty sure Crowpaw becomes the bad guy Crowfeather though, but he's still cool. also. POOR LONGTAIL! after all that tension with him and Firestar during the first arc, i expected more out of him. Oh well.
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Poor boy Longtail ;-; He could have been such an interesting warrior, I like to think he would have had a lot of verbal sparring with Firestar and would have held different views on things. I like the idea of the leader’s view being challenged (civilly) and change coming from that - like Dustpelt was pretty outspoken if you get what I mean? Longtail novella when pls :V Also the plushies are back in the warriors store until they sell out again ;0 I’m still waiting on mine because shipping to the middle of nowhere australia sucks, but I think I bought Greystripe and Firestar? With New Years, I had a thought - fireworks? How would clan cats react to fireworks? Like, is it a sign from StarClan? Like the sky breaking open because it’s a lot of crackling noise if you think about it, like a fire in the sky.
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
yes, exactly! also, i love how they go "we know some warriors who snuck off whenever they felt like" and give absolutely no mention to the cat who DIED from doing so. like seriously?? brah. also, i think we should form an alliance with DragonClan (the WOF one) because one of our Starclan is there queen. (Tui T. Sutherland worked on Warriors) also, i'm still thinking of a name for myself. i'm thinking Streampaw, to be Streamblaze. I'll jsut use Spottedpelt (my Calico oc's name, who shares a pelt and story to my own cat, Eevee Ninetales.)
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Greystripe came :D Turns our I only ordered one because they’re hella expensive when converted to AUD but this may be the best cat plush I’ve ever had. It’s a very nice fabric used and it’s soft and fluffyish :0 He’s also got the ThunderClan symbol on one of his back feet so I’m guessing that’s gonna be a thing going forward. Also not pictured the grey stripe down his back :p but he’s soft and cuddly :D

Some photos

The ear tag is like those beanie babies where you open it up and it tells you a bit about the character. And a Jack for scale
Also we don’t have StarClan ranks :p that was only ever a nod to the old clan but got ditched because keeping up with that is gross. Just like almost everything on the first few posts needs a massive overhaul ugh
ObsessedFox's AvatarObsessedFox
My old username is still listed and plus I've been thinking of using either Embersong or Amberlight, two of my most used oc's, for my warrior name
Fox | She/They | Bi I love and hoard all the foxes <3
Im a fox in disguise 🦊🦊🦊 Avatar is my character Kamari for my use only <3
My lil fox Akata
originally created by @IconicAnemone; Chao created by @Animela
Journal
veliona's Avatarveliona
IMO the faces look scary...
i came up with an interesting concept... what if the warriors clicked that after so long, breeding within clans deterioates the cat and so they begin picking an apprentice to go to a new clan and keep the gene pool full, i guess? how do you think StarClan would react? Do you think the apprentices will be excited or scared?

Pages: 123··· 5657585960··· 666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page