PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 5455565758··· 666768

home's Avatarhome
@dingo blue forgot to ask but could you edit bluestorm/pixelizedclouds to larkfeather/seji ? i changed my username ^^
[ victini from the pkmn franchise ]
veliona's Avatarveliona
my favorite cats are Tawnypelt, Graystripe, Jayfeather, and Ivypool
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
well looks like i need to put my enitre list of favorite characters. grey wing alderheart ivypool violetshine tree jayfeather turtle tale river ripple/ riverstar briarlight brightheart tall shadow/ shadowstar wind runner/ windstar gorse fur/ gorsestar pebble heart and i think thats basically it. edit: yellowfang, crookedstar, tallstar, ravenpaw, barly.
also my old icon was by aidanshepard. new one is by unindigo from an old commision. -dragons-
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
ive only read book 4 and my favorite will be yellowfang, but Cloudpaw's cool too. and Princess. i love them all.
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,835,424
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,294,610
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,666,900
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
can i ask a question about the field guides here? do i need to get the book "cats of the clans" if i have "the ultimate guide"? i was just wondering if "the ultimate guide" has the same info about the cats as "cats of the clans".
veliona's Avatarveliona
The Ultimate Guide is the newer version of Cats of the Clans
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs

QUOTE originally posted by Føxxshadow

The Ultimate Guide is the newer version of Cats of the Clans
okay thanks :)
Duskar's AvatarDuskar

Silent Thaw spoilers

still spoilers

aaaaaaaaa kindle downloaded the book like the moment it came out and I stayed up an extra two hours to read it :0 and I have some stuff to say imposter, your tigerstar is showing I mean luring dogs to the old twoleg nest/herb garden immediately made me think of tigerclaw unsurprisingly. Which made me briefly think tigerclaw is back because we don’t know what really happens to cats after they’re killed in the afterlife. We know that cats who haven’t found starclan roam the forest/living world, so it’s possible that the living world is a ‘limbo’ which is where cats go when they die again? Pretty far fetched but eh And I mean there’s a lot of firestar’s kin named as codebreakers - Squirrelflight, dovewing, lionblaze, jayfeather Crowfeather isn’t his kin but he did get with leafpool who also shares a close connection with at least three of those - being the mother of lion/jay and squirrels sister Also the codebreakers named (except twigbranch) do have a bit to do with the kin of your kin prophecy, all being in/directly involved - crowfeather fathered two of them, squirrel was their foster mother, lion/jay/dove are direct prophecy cats. And heck even twigbranch was part of a prophecy so prophecies seem to be a common theme among them all? But oh my god all I wanted was for Rootpaw to hurry up and talk to Tree, since he’s the only other cat who can see wandering spirits. The way he umed and ahed and just kept putting it off like dude god damn you know he’s the only cat who even has a chance of being able to help and understand the problem. And jesus christ we finally got berrynose as deputy but he’s super gross and ick. The fact that any ThunderClan cat who was even alive when firestar was is just cool with bramblestar’s 180 in personality? Like any cat who was around when firestar lost a life would know that it doesn’t have that affect on the cat? And if leaders always went through some sort of dysphoria or confusion after loosing a life, the clans would be absolute chaos. They are not rational but that’s not surprising. Also no ThunderClan cats died despite desperately needing it :V and cloudtail complaining about his bones when thornclaw is like half a year older than him or something and is still bench pressing those patrols everywhere. God damn dude chill out and retire already Also pretty sure Mistystar is actually just refusing to die until everything finally turns out alright for more than 2 days
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
veliona's Avatarveliona
Ahh I'm so behind in the books lol
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
i'm on book 5 og! rip bluestar... you shall be missed.

Pages: 123··· 5455565758··· 666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page