PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Warriors Unite - Again! >

Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Poor boy Longtail ;-; He could have been such an interesting warrior, I like to think he would have had a lot of verbal sparring with Firestar and would have held different views on things. I like the idea of the leader’s view being challenged (civilly) and change coming from that - like Dustpelt was pretty outspoken if you get what I mean? Longtail novella when pls :V Also the plushies are back in the warriors store until they sell out again ;0 I’m still waiting on mine because shipping to the middle of nowhere australia sucks, but I think I bought Greystripe and Firestar? With New Years, I had a thought - fireworks? How would clan cats react to fireworks? Like, is it a sign from StarClan? Like the sky breaking open because it’s a lot of crackling noise if you think about it, like a fire in the sky.
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page