PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 748749750

I personally can't wait to see what melan Zygarde looks like of course, if the melan 50% forme has orange scales instead of green, I'll scream anime refrence

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
bugtango's Avatarbugtango

QUOTE originally posted by Diancietherock

I'm really curious as to how Melan Necrozma would look, considering it's pretty much pure black. Must've been hard to make it :v
What if they made everything black on Necrozoma rainbow, and its rainbow eyes black? I know thats probably not what its going to look like, but I'm just guessing.
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN

QUOTE originally posted by Nyan-Cat12

I'm really curious as to how Melan Necrozma would look, considering it's pretty much pure black. Must've been hard to make it :v
What if they made everything black on Necrozoma rainbow, and its rainbow eyes black? I know thats probably not what its going to look like, but I'm just guessing.
I'd love to see that lol!! Joke CS: Scene Kid Necrozma I'm sorry
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Krissi's AvatarKrissi

QUOTE originally posted by Sciana

QUOTE originally posted by Pikachuisepiclol

Cant wait to see the Melan version of Pheromosa!~
ooh i made that one! and the albino, too. actually i made all the alt colors and helped poke at the sprite in general |D i think the melan turned out great, considering our consistency policy that we're trying to update other sprites to meet. and...i tried on the albino. I think it's been discovered already, but YEESH trying to make an already super pale white pokemon albino is a nightmare...
I have the Albino Pheromosa, and even if it's subtle, the changes are lovely!
0/300 0/300 0/300 0/300 ★ Journal ★ Vulpix pixel by Type_Null. Shop banner by Alatreon. Icon by SaintNevermOre.
shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny

QUOTE originally posted by sunneliøn

QUOTE originally posted by Nyan-Cat12

I'd love to see that lol!! Joke CS: Scene Kid Necrozma I'm sorry
We'll all be saved if they give melan Necrozma a Gladion haircut. Edgelord is ready to go.
present day present time b - any pronouns OK
Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
do reoclours get autamaically updated as the melan and albino line of hoppip got new colours???

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 20 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
xXShadeXx's AvatarxXShadeXx
Yeah they do.
shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny
I immediately swooped up the Jumpluffite Q once I saw the Albino Mega Jumpluff, it just looks like a giant little fluff ball! <3
faunamoth's Avatarfaunamoth
Now I wish I didn't trade away my mega jumpluff. The new sprite is such a cutie !!
MLEM's AvatarMLEM
I'm just incredibly happy the shiny Mega Jumpluff got to keep the pretty purple colours~ That was my biggest fear, I think. The Melan also looks absolutely gorgeous now. I adore the new colour scheme. Actually wouldn't mind hunting for a melan of it someday.
pfp by me~ Saving for Melan Genesect hunt:
113/400
Idly collecting for Chi-yu:
0/400

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page