PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 746747748

To me, the pheromosa sprite looks like she's saying, "Heard you talking about me, like I wouldn't find out."
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by sunneliøn

QUOTE originally posted by BraveHearted

Also to add onto what Zen said Buzzwole is Genderless. So it's either gender. Thought I'd point this out since I saw someone mention that Buzzwole is all female just cause female masquitos drink blood, why can't it also be male? I don't recall reading anything saying that they only drink blood, if that were the case I think Nintendo would have made Buzzwole Female and not Genderless.
Well, in-game Buzzwole is genderless because all legend/mythi/whatever Pokemon have no gender but on here it says all female in the Dex. And drinking blood may not even be the reason why it's all swollen, it just seems like a stable assumption due to the color.
In Refresh, Buzzwole is clearly shown to eat with its proboscis, plus "According to the Aether Foundation, its most notable feature is its ability to strengthen itself. By absorbing the energy of its foes, it triggers a chemical reaction within its body fluids that causes its muscles to grow at explosive rates." It might not be blood exactly, but it still gets food and energy through it. o: Both female and male mosquitos feed on nectar, too, but why would Buzzwole, which has a proboscis said to be hard as diamond need it to be that hard if it only eats nectar :p Look, even the concept art shows it feeding on opponents~ plus, the bubbles all over buzzwole really to look like a mosquito engorged with blood tbh.
also dang sometimes i really wish people would stop getting albinos/melans before they're all updated aaaaaa oh well, i guess it can't be helped |D I am also excited about the albino and melan buzzwole, tho, especially the albino OOOOO: i really wanna get one, i already have a name planned and everything lmao
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,612,712
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
venir's Avatarvenir

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

#sees comments talking about melan and albino buzzwole Man are you guys in for a T R E A T. They're fabulous. Dream did the albino and I did the melan. trust me, they're gorgeous.
Holy I can't wait All the UB's so far had excellent albinos!
Please PM me regarding commissions, thanks!
By icymoon193 Avatar by venir It's not like I hoard adamant and brave natured pokemon or anything.
Cant wait to see the Melan version of Pheromosa!~ The stance reminds of those Sassy women from Hercules and i love it! These gals~
Feel free to PM for any art requests uwu
Made by SoraX for Pikachuisepiclol's use only.

QUOTE originally posted by Pikachuisepiclol

Cant wait to see the Melan version of Pheromosa!~ The stance reminds of those Sassy women from Hercules and i love it! These gals~
Those are the muses from Greek mythology.
Heh forgot that they were called that.. Anyways cant wait to see all the UB variants! Haha art goals
Sciana's AvatarSciana

Cant wait to see the Melan version of Pheromosa!~
ooh i made that one! and the albino, too. actually i made all the alt colors and helped poke at the sprite in general |D i think the melan turned out great, considering our consistency policy that we're trying to update other sprites to meet. and...i tried on the albino. I think it's been discovered already, but YEESH trying to make an already super pale white pokemon albino is a nightmare...
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
to whoever colored melan furfrou, THANK YOU for giving it the rainbow eyes, its amazing.

QUOTE originally posted by Sciana

Cant wait to see the Melan version of Pheromosa!~
ooh i made that one! and the albino, too. actually i made all the alt colors and helped poke at the sprite in general |D i think the melan turned out great, considering our consistency policy that we're trying to update other sprites to meet. and...i tried on the albino. I think it's been discovered already, but YEESH trying to make an already super pale white pokemon albino is a nightmare...
Like making albino reshiram even whiter? Or just any white Pokémon in general?
shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny
I'm really curious as to how Melan Necrozma would look, considering it's pretty much pure black. Must've been hard to make it :v
present day present time b - any pronouns OK

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page