PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 748749750

Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
not sure what to make of the new mega sprite i do like the fact that the melan mega is no longer pink though x3 not sure what to make of the albino line getting blue-er either guess it makes them easier on the eyes or something xP all this just reminds me that I'm still missing that one last melan though heh :P I am excited to see what other changes other sprites get x3 its all so interesting to me

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 20 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
New Mega Jumpluffs are adorableee~! I would get one, but I'm saving my claims >:3
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
xXShadeXx's AvatarxXShadeXx
So far this is the only mega sprite revamp I like. The melan mega Jumpluff I overall like the colors better. I dunno how I feel about the melan hoppip and skipbloom colors though. Wonder what other megas are in store.
Zydrate's AvatarZydrate
i really like the shiny mega skiploom personally, i'm pretty indifferent to the albino and melan versions.. the mega has a nice design too! i'm glad skiploom got some love on here i also like melan skiploom too! it reminds me of a forget-me-not for some reason
Cause we all end up in a tiny pine box A mighty small drop in a mighty dark plot And the mighty fine print hastens the trip to our epilogue. (Epilogue!)
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by Zydrate

i really like the shiny mega skiploom personally, i'm pretty indifferent to the albino and melan versions.. the mega has a nice design too! i'm glad skiploom got some love on here i also like melan skiploom too! it reminds me of a forget-me-not for some reason
Excuse me for correcting but you mean Mega Jumpluff? Skiploom is the 1st stage evo. Mega Jumpluff is like Mega Mightyena's update, the design wasn't changed very much at all but the sprite itself was cleaned up and reposed. Old one was cute but it was hard to tell where the leaves were. And the shiny, albino and melan were fixed up to be consistant and be a lil nicer. I am super happy to know everyone's been loving the updated Mega
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
Myrthe's AvatarMyrthe
Ughhh Hoppip and Skiploom are such boring pokémon, why does mega melan Jumpluff look so perfect? D: I must hunt it o-o.
Buying all summons, megastones, boxes, tokens and gems in my shop! ~
Avatar made by Box for my use only
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Can we just acknowledge how cool this little guy is? This is coming from someone who hates pink.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
I have to admit, even pink, Albino Nihilego is gorgeous. Applause to the spriter!
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
Albino Nihilego is a pretty pink precious jellyfish c:
Raijin's AvatarRaijin
This coming from someone who also doesn't like pink, albino Nihilego is one of my personal favorite sprites so far. though all sprites are awesome to be fair
Avatar by crownedkitty25 Joint shop: By FloatingClaws

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page