PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12345678··· 746747748

Zen's AvatarZen
I feel like you guys don't realize that Buzzwole's shiny colors are his actual shiny colors and not chosen by the PFQ art staff. I'm sure you guys know that, but just with all the complaining over it makes it seem otherwise to my tired brain. xD Though I'll admit it seems odd with only one color being changed. That and the color is green... idk red and green just don't mix well for me. It's also kinda odd it's female only? Unless it's mentioned somewhere that it drinks blood, saying it's female only because only female mosquitos drink blood is a rather large thing to assume.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Kang's AvatarKang
I don't mind Buzzwole, but the shiny form is a bit odd. I just find it to be a goofy 'mon in all honesty. Come on a buff masquito? It's that a little funny? Also to add onto what Zen said Buzzwole is Genderless. So it's either gender. Thought I'd point this out since I saw someone mention that Buzzwole is all female just cause female masquitos drink blood, why can't it also be male? I don't recall reading anything saying that they only drink blood, if that were the case I think Nintendo would have made Buzzwole Female and not Genderless.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Am I the only one who at least likes buzzwole's shiny a little? I like the green on it, like somebody casually threw some uranium and toxic waste on their buff bug.
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova

QUOTE originally posted by ElementalDragon

Am I the only one who at least likes buzzwole's shiny a little? I like the green on it, like somebody casually threw some uranium and toxic waste on their buff bug.
I think I like this sprite too
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
venir's Avatarvenir

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

I feel like you guys don't realize that Buzzwole's shiny colors are his actual shiny colors and not chosen by the PFQ art staff. I'm sure you guys know that, but just with all the complaining over it makes it seem otherwise to my tired brain. xD Though I'll admit it seems odd with only one color being changed. That and the color is green... idk red and green just don't mix well for me. It's also kinda odd it's female only? Unless it's mentioned somewhere that it drinks blood, saying it's female only because only female mosquitos drink blood is a rather large thing to assume.
Haha, yeah, I know ithat it is how the official shiny buzzwole looks, but I cant help but complain about the colours a tad bit tThe green on red is just super awkward
Please PM me regarding commissions, thanks!
By icymoon193 Avatar by venir It's not like I hoard adamant and brave natured pokemon or anything.
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN

QUOTE originally posted by BraveHearted

Also to add onto what Zen said Buzzwole is Genderless. So it's either gender. Thought I'd point this out since I saw someone mention that Buzzwole is all female just cause female masquitos drink blood, why can't it also be male? I don't recall reading anything saying that they only drink blood, if that were the case I think Nintendo would have made Buzzwole Female and not Genderless.
Well, in-game Buzzwole is genderless because all legend/mythi/whatever Pokemon have no gender but on here it says all female in the Dex. And drinking blood may not even be the reason why it's all swollen, it just seems like a stable assumption due to the color.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 220
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
DANG melan bunnelby is adorable. a literal chocolate rabbit, just in time for easter.
bugtango's Avatarbugtango

QUOTE originally posted by Fattymccatcat

DANG melan bunnelby is adorable. a literal chocolate rabbit, just in time for easter.
Now, I wonder what Melan diggersby will look like...
Sei's AvatarSei
#sees comments talking about melan and albino buzzwole Man are you guys in for a T R E A T. They're fabulous. Dream did the albino and I did the melan. trust me, they're gorgeous.
Lvcyfer's AvatarLvcyfer
Melan Bunnelby was discovered just in time for Easter, it seems. It looks like a chocolate bunny!
Lucy | enby | ey/em 🍑 My Journal 🍑 April ★ Score: 968
bg // lesbian flag tr banner // Lucifer code // Gumshoe

Pages: 12345678··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page