PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 653654655656657··· 746747748

Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by KaiserMeowser

QUOTE originally posted by Glacegoss

... Why now? & As Flurrawr said, similar things were said about Sylpin, so why is it rabbits that people seem to be upset about?
Gonna pop in and say that I'm of the opinion that please no more fakemon based off of dogs/canines. We've so many already and I feel like there's not much to do with them at this point x_x The amount of bird-based 'mons is also a little on the ehh side. Like, it's not too noticeable since most regions have more than just a couple birds lines. There's also a lot more to draw from with all the different types of birds that exist. Same with bug, fish/aquatic and reptile based designs. Perhaps people are getting a bit bored of the bunnies since out of 8 regions, there's only 3 or 4 canonically (Buneary, Bunnelby, Scorbunny, does Azumarill count?) and now we've gotten 5 in the PFQ "region"? I'd definitely love to see more inanimate object or plant based designs! "Nonsense"/abstract kinds of designs would be cool too. Think of Jigglypuff, Audino, Timburr, Pawniard, Castform, etc. that aren't really obviously based off of any animal or such, if that explanation makes sense?
I definitely agree with most of this. I love canines (and deer.. Ardik and sikkanos are my brain children). I'd only really accept another canine, bird or bug at this point if it has an exceptional design. It helps that they're very varied in design, but the overaturation of them (at least for now!) is noted Sikkanos and Shinorin are our legendaries so far in addition to two bun mythicals. So for now, both mythicals and legendaries are ofthe same 'families' but I do feel like they're different enough even if part of the same animal kingdom. ^^;
Cháösity's AvatarCháösity
Honestly, I would LOVE to see a great orca fakemon. I can see how some people would say Kyogre is orca like but I want an actual orca o3o I would sell my soul for orcas💜
• ᴠᴀɴɪᴛʏ • • δA/M Charks UFS
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger

QUOTE originally posted by TaíntedDøll

Honestly, I would LOVE to see a great orca fakemon. I can see how some people would say Kyogre is orca like but I want an actual orca o3o I would sell my soul for orcas💜
Technically orcalot is an orca ocelot exclusive
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
Cháösity's AvatarCháösity

QUOTE originally posted by PurpleTiger

QUOTE originally posted by TaíntedDøll

Technically orcalot is an orca ocelot exclusive
The problem with that is,, I never knew that lol I never made that connection and I'm really not a fan of orcalot. I want an actual orca like how alicalf is an actual narwhal. Edit: What I mean is, orkit always just looked like a random feline to me and it was like orcalot was a random evolution change like how a lot of pokemon go from looking like one thing to looking like something drastically different. It never dawned on me that it was orca based because honestly it looks nothing like an orca..
MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu
I apologize if this was already touched on pages ago but is there a reason why Alcremie's sprite looks the way it does? The vanilla, matcha, lemon, & caramel swirl cream are done how its suppose to look in game. Meanwhile the rest of the creams have the tip of the head & the lining on the torso mirrored.
MBC Power Up! Profile Picture made by myself.
Toxel's AvatarToxel
@MBCMechachu im guessing it's related to the direction you spin the milcery to evolve it
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu

QUOTE originally posted by Toxel

@MBCMechachu im guessing it's related to the direction you spin the milcery to evolve it
If that's the case I'd suppose the inaccuracies would be justified.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Confirming that this was the case! This was a nod to the fact that you have to spin the milcery either left or right, so the swirl follows the direction they were spun in.
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
that's such a neat detail! I didn't even notice until now!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
I'm loving the new Chimchar Line colours! I don't mind blue but that old blue just didn't look right but that purple is mwah! The brighter flower colours on the Roselia definitely looks better instead of washed out (roses are not suppose to be washed out LOL).
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling

Pages: 123··· 653654655656657··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page