PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 655656657658659··· 746747748

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
Tsareena's Mega is so pretty! And I love the updated bounsweet line looks so much better! Though I will miss the red and black for the melans but that's because it's my favorite color combo as well so yeah ^.^'
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
Hi! I don’t know if this has been brought up before, but... What is up with Magearna?This is my Magearna:But this is what Magearna normally looks like:Am I missing something?
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by Kumokiri

Hi! I don’t know if this has been brought up before, but... What is up with Magearna?This is my Magearna:But this is what Magearna normally looks like:Am I missing something?
Yours is the "Original Color" Magearna c: - Something from Pokemon Home
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Shazi's AvatarShazi
To clarify, Magearna is a construct which means it's colours fade with time. The Magearna that gives you the egg is an Ancient one so the colours are sun faded and worn, whearas the freshly hatched magearna is a new one so it's colours are fresh. It would be silly to freshly hatch an ancient worn out robot wouldn't it?
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
Melan Spectrier looks so beautiful! and Siberian Glameow and Purugly are so floofy, I love them!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Vaporias's AvatarVaporias
Congrats on the finds! And Siberian line looks lovely~ If I may ask, is the Siberian line our PFQ spiritual successor to the Tiger line of PF1 days? :O It'd be cool if it was!
SpaceX's AvatarSpaceX
oh boy...Exilant ...Green again...what a surprise. I really do like the albino though and the design is cute for the helmet. I like the concept of the armor a lot it's nice!
Score for Type Race! 0 Current chain: 1 Shinies: 0
Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
im not really a fan of Scorupt (not sure why it has 2 of the same hand is that a nod towards it 'collecting pieces' or am i just being blind towards hand placement xD) but quite a fan of the design of Exilant i do like a good knight design

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 13 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
Lawless's AvatarLawless
I really like Exilant but...with Scorupt I don't know how to feel about it. I thought it looked dorky so I flipped it and it looks so much better to me compared to how it is now. It's sad since just flipping it makes me like it so much more LOL idk I don't understand why it's upside down but the first evo is great
Jayden | Ghost | Vivillon Enthusiast
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 96 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,908,165
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
x 4 / 200
Collecting for Koko hunt!
x 9 / 1000
Collecting for Articuno hunt!
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Scorupt is upside down as a nod to the dex entry, which more or less says the knight's moral compass was "turned on its head" so to speak. It's a little bit of symbolism. Likewise it having two right hands (one being a different colour) was to show it gathering any piece of armour it came across to make itself whole.

Pages: 123··· 655656657658659··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page