PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser

QUOTE originally posted by Glacegoss

... Why now? & As Flurrawr said, similar things were said about Sylpin, so why is it rabbits that people seem to be upset about?
Gonna pop in and say that I'm of the opinion that please no more fakemon based off of dogs/canines. We've so many already and I feel like there's not much to do with them at this point x_x The amount of bird-based 'mons is also a little on the ehh side. Like, it's not too noticeable since most regions have more than just a couple birds lines. There's also a lot more to draw from with all the different types of birds that exist. Same with bug, fish/aquatic and reptile based designs. Perhaps people are getting a bit bored of the bunnies since out of 8 regions, there's only 3 or 4 canonically (Buneary, Bunnelby, Scorbunny, does Azumarill count?) and now we've gotten 5 in the PFQ "region"? I'd definitely love to see more inanimate object or plant based designs! "Nonsense"/abstract kinds of designs would be cool too. Think of Jigglypuff, Audino, Timburr, Pawniard, Castform, etc. that aren't really obviously based off of any animal or such, if that explanation makes sense?
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page