PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 574575576577578··· 748749750

Sei's AvatarSei
Yis hello, how is everyone. More text walls neatly organized. I like accordions.

Frezgle

QUOTE originally posted by Frezgle

Read the past few (several...) pages to see what the hubbub was about. My main question after reading through ^that post and its accordions is: Why the need for color math? Like, in a genuinely curious sense; I'm not asking "why" as in "why do you do it that way; it's dumb" but just strictly "why". Is it just easier on the art staff to kind of fit things into a process of sorts?
Color math is what helps us to make sure things make sense - if a sprite has a distinct pattern of 'red head with yellow body' and its shiny is 'blue head with green body' then the math says that the albino should be something like 'orange head with a greenish body' and the melan can be 'purple with a pink body' since it follows the same number of steps that the normal and shiny do. It's definitely easier to follow some sort of base pattern than to let chaos reign free when it comes to recoloring albinos. Like evolutions that are the same color as their base forms having completely wild albinos and melans that aren't consistent at all. Hopefully that explains it! <3

Nightmøn

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

Ok, first thing first, I wanted to say that locking a thread for almost 24hs is not ok after a post like this. If a "regular" user did the same, I'm pretty sure the thread would have been already unlocked by a mod way before the reset. I understand that you may be upset, but that's still not a reason to remove our rights to reply for that long or even for any given moment of time. If you needed a break, please, and I dont say it in a sarcastic tone, if you feel like we ask for too much, take a break. Our way of quoting us but not quite answering our concern didn't reassure us with a message this. We are all humans being with feelings. While it may have been trashy reponse, I'm pretty sure it's not at all the case in any of the quotes you answer to.
The unlocking was held off til reset since I made the post pretty late, and was locked to prevent reactionary posts - it was also done to ensure it was read and had time to be absorbed properly. I don't think this is a bad thing, although you feeling that way is fine. The locking of the thread was not a punishment, it was just to make sure people read everything as I had wanted. If a user approached me wanting to do the same thing, with as much depth and wordy as I had written, I probably would've honored that request too - wanting to make sure you're heard is not a bad thing and I can't say that closing the thread for a 24 hour period when there are no new updates (or discoveries) going on is inherently a bad thing. This would NOT have been the case if a new wave was dropped or if tournaments, MCW, or whatever other event was going on happened to coincide with the post I made. Additionally, the right to reply wasn't removed - I had stated in my trainer card, in the post I made, and in announcements on the discord channel that my PMs are open should things wish to be discussed and I responded to everyone who messaged me. Currently responding to someone on Discord at the moment, but had to tell them I'll be a little longer since responding here is a little more urgent because it's public. While I appreciate the idea of taking a break.. I've been in this position for about 6ish years now and we're in the middle of a region drop, MCW coming up, Tournaments nearing an end... No chance for a break. :p Busy Sei is busy~

We are all humans being with feelings. While it may have been trashy reponse, I'm pretty sure it's not at all the case in any of the quotes you answer to.
Exactly. We're humans with human emotions. So why should I let me and my staff be spoken to like that? Why should I let them get so demoralized to the point where some are thinking "Man, this isn't worth it if I'm just going to be told to stop updating sprites and someone regrets hunting something because it turned into "THIS""? Is that really an okay thing to have said about your work? Art staff are people too.

We don't want the consistency things if it don't look good. Is that simple. Dirty white won't work on all pokémons. It work on darumaka, but it just don't work on galarian ponyta. But if you feel like it does work, please, share your thought on why these color looks good on the pokémon we say it was bad. We are concern about the future of the sprites we learn to love. I don't think it's hard to understand that. Before you quote me on this, no I'm not saying that sprite who obviously need correction doesn't need to be corrected. But the art team can cut some work. Johto and Kanto colors are already perfect.
I already agreed several times in that post and others that Galarian ponyta could be improved, so don't tell me that I said they were staying and looked good. Sometimes colors just don't hit the mark with users and it's fine, we can try again. But don't tell me that you're concerned about the future sprites when they haven't even been released yet AND we're open to changing things. Why be concerned when we actively listen to feedback? You ask me to understand where you're coming from and I do. Why is it so hard to understand where I'm coming from when I explain that we hear you guys and we will adjust ourselves accordingly?

But if art team feel like some pixel need to be reajusted, they need to change these pixels not all the sprites altogether. Not if it takes them that amount of times. I do sprite edits in the sake of winning some credits, if I needed to spends 3hs on only one sprite, I would have quit long time ago. Don't let art team inflict that to themself. It's sprite, pokemon sprite. Dont spend more time on it that you need to.
We don't spend "3 hours on one sprite" When I mentioned that it takes hours of fiddling, etc, I mean the following:

Process

1: Making a sprite sheet of everything side by side: The base forme, the base shiny forme, the evolution(s). 2: Plotting out colors, shifting things around for both albino and melans. On pokemon with one forme? Cool. Easy time. On Pokemon with a full set? Recoloring 6 sprites? takes a little longer. 3: Making multiple palettes. 4: Posting in art chat, awating feedback (this is what takes time) 5: Adjusting colors on feedback, tweaking shading to ensure visibility, etc. 6: Posting in art chat again. 7: Repeat of steps 5-6 as necessary. 8: Finally choosing a set, recoloring icons. Separating all the sprites from the sheet.
We spend time on these sprites because we want them to look as best as they can. Sometimes that mark is missed and that's okay.

Vyrusvoid

QUOTE originally posted by VyrusVoyd

A. Sei locked the thread so everyone could read their post, instead of letting people rush in with some rude remark. It gives you time to think, rather than blow up like a nuke- B. Yes, I agree the consistancy doesn't always give the best results, and I still am of the opinion the rules can be broken in some cases to avoid cases like G. Ponyta. Bashing it, however, is not ok. I am sure there are some people who are totus fine with this method. C. Kanto colors are fine, sure, but that doesn't mean they do not need fixing. D. Spritework- especially Custom Sprites can take a long time to make. If you say you can do it in less then an hour, why not try and get hired by art staff?
Oh, someone who gets it. Thank u. Sure, consistency is annoying as heck sometimes, but we really do try to tdo the best we can so everything isn't complete chaos. Thank you for being understanding of the whole thing. <3

Nightmøn to Vyrusvoid

QUOTE originally posted by VyrusVoyd

D. Spritework- especially Custom Sprites can take a long time to make. If you say you can do it in less then an hour, why not try and get hired by art staff? Edit: My point is- getting mad at art staff is exactly why this lock happend. I honestly felt bad and went to apologize to Sei in person, tbh. Art staff is just as human as we are. Treat them like you want to be treated.
Wanted to react on these point in particular I was speaking about recolor in general, I dont see how spending more than an hour on it is necessery to make it looks good. Especially with hue shifting, you can just select all the color and let the software shift it. If you need to actually change pixel per pixel, find a better art software. I'm not mad at art staff, but at their excuses. In sense that it has been an issue for years: the consistency may be important, but not if its detrimental to the sprite itself. The consistency should be breaked so the color still fits the spirit of the pokemon general concept. We are all humans, and we live in a society all together. So we need to comunnicate pour thoughts. Obviously, it can be frustrating to us that the conversation get close like that. Even if it was only for a day. I just want to clear things up as I dont like when my posts are misunderstood.
Nah. Straight up hue shifting without tweaking anything is going to look horrible and light a straight up nightmare. Not to mention straight up hue shifting leads to DISASTER when it comes to making fire look legit because it messes up the entire system. WE do not change things pixel-per-pixel. We're experienced in the art programs we use, and we know how to select areas of exact color and use the color wheel and bucket tool entire areas of color at once. We're not noobs. :p Also.. our excuses? What excuses? Consistency IS broken where it's deemed necessary, especially when it comes to fire on a sprite. Sorry if I misunderstood your post, but all I got from this post is that you don't think we know how to do our jobs or use our art programs to their fullest extent.

cloudtail

QUOTE originally posted by cloudtail

both frezgle and nightmon have good points imo, if this process takes so long to complete in the first place it sounds like a miserable process. spending hours on a single sprite is (pardon lack of better phrasing) unecessary. the art team has full control of this situation, the way these sprite recolours are going is obviously not very optimal for the artists working on them. i dont think anyones holding you guys back telling you that X sprite needs to have the correct shade of yellow-green or everything will explode. forcing yourselves to work in this uncomfortably strict and time consuming method leaves little room for creativity. if you spend hours on something and get it live on site, only for people to nitpick the heck out of it... of course you're gonna be upset! but this is seemingly not a rare occurence. the rules of consistency are making you folk waste your time (again pardon lack of better words) trying over and over again to make things look right.
As mentioned a little bit above, it's not as bad as I first made it out to be.

Process

1: Making a sprite sheet of everything side by side: The base forme, the base shiny forme, the evolution(s). 2: Plotting out colors, shifting things around for both albino and melans. On pokemon with one forme? Cool. Easy time. On Pokemon with a full set? Recoloring 6 sprites? takes a little longer. 3: Making multiple palettes. 4: Posting in art chat, awating feedback (this is what takes time) 5: Adjusting colors on feedback, tweaking shading to ensure visibility, etc. 6: Posting in art chat again. 7: Repeat of steps 5-6 as necessary. 8: Finally choosing a set, recoloring icons. Separating all the sprites from the sheet.
We're fine with throwing ourselves at things again if it doesn't look right to people and the only sprite line at the moment that seems to really be needed to get redone is Galarian Ponyta and Rapidash - others seem to have been received well so we're not focusing on those.

even if the people who played and hunted these sprite recolours loved every single one of these sprite recolours, spending this long on them is still tiresome and probably very boring. i highly suggest you guys loosen the rules of consistency, if not for the sake of the people who actually hunt these sprites then do it for yourselves. also. i dont want to sound rude by saying this, but the rules of consistency (from what was described recently) sound like you are doing tone correction the hard way. which is like hue/luminosity/contrast/ect edits that you can have the coputer do for you (versus manually) btw for those reading this
When we say consistency what we're really meaning is trying to keep the same relations in mind: If a sprite is all red and its shiny is orange, then we try to reflect that with the albino and melan by keeping them one 'step' away from eachother. So cyan albino and blue melan would still be one 'step' away from eachother. We also try to not use the colors present on the normal and shiny on the albino and melan, so we don't end up with an orange albino and a red melan using the above example. Each artist does them slightly differently but there are a lot of manual edits done on top of using the tools you've mentioned.

again, not trying to be rude or degrade your work but im pretty sure i could recreate the melan sprites in 2-3 mins with the shiny sprite and pure tonal correction. or atleast get it so close that only sall edits would need to be made. not saying your method is stupid or lazy but if the end product is almost identical to what it would be with tonal correction then why not just do that and get the sprite done in significantly less time? then if people dont like the sprite, you dont have to undo hours of work, only a couple minutes. it seems like a win/win situation to me. perhaps thats the lazy way out, but like i've said... spending hours on a single sprite people wont think mor ethan twice about is just unethical and (personally) reads as poor time management. i know that probably sounds harsh but thats just looking at it from a logical standpoint. i don't play anymore so please don't mistake me for someone who's just salty about my fave getting revamped or something similar. this is digital art, no one's gonna bash your head for using the tools that are given to you. a lot of artists alter the colours on their work. if you want to stick to a strict consistency pattern then i really think it would be better if you let the computer do it. not because you guys pick bad colours or cuz the computer does it better, but because its so much faster/will allow for quicker edits AND will help the situation were no one's insulting someone else's actual choices. the computer doesn't care what's pleasing to the eye, and neither does the rules of consistency. regardless of what the art team chooses to do, i strongly agree that something needs to change
Ye, like I mentioned: poor wording the first time around. I broke down the process a little better on why it takes longer for the recolors so hopefully that cleared things up a little. The offense mainly comes from when we're told 'this is trash, just stop what you're doing' or 'leave the region alone it's finished' when I can point at the albino and melan pichus and go 'how do you go from yellow and orange to white and grey?' that ain't finished bro. :( Regardless, thank you for your input and response.

skiddo

QUOTE originally posted by skiddo

I'm glad the thread is open again! :D Replying to Sei's post, or at least some of it, because as you said, nobody likes walls of text. I hope everything's okay for you!! Sending all my wellwishes <3 To be fair, saying things like "you don't know what you're talking about" is always gonna sound a little bit rude, especially when I know lots of folks on the farm are freelance artists or otherwise working in art, but I understand what you mean and there's not really a lot you can do about it to make it sound nicer, so I don't blame you!! Also I'd love to see a sprite/art stream, timezones withstanding, very interested in seeing the process behind the colours and such~ all those headaches you have to deal with, omg, rip in pepperoni pizza--
Ah, I see what you mean. When I said 'you're the ones who don't know what you're talking about' I meant more along the lines of 'you don't know our exact processes and how much of a pain these things are sometimes' - that's not to say they are ALL the time, but I can see how that came off as a bit brutish. There are lots of talented people in this community and I don't mean to bare my teeth at them or anything, but it's a little hard to explain our exact processes sometimes and then get told to 'do something better'. As for the stream thing, I'll talk to a few people to see if we can get one rolling~

QUOTE originally posted by skiddo

And as for the part that's addressed to me (...should I be honoured that I came first?) - once again, glad to hear that you're listening to us and that you're keeping the thread open!! <3 Gonna be honest, not sure what I'm meant to be looking at in the Larvitar line pic - the official games went a bit crazy there, didn't they? And about other sprites - for Paras, I think the dull eyes are part of its charm, especially for melan Parasect; for Skuntank, yeah, I saw Shazi's post, thanks for the clarification! And there's also something you addressed to Nightmon that kind of caught my eye - you said "they're albinos and melans first" and I'm glad that you're keeping that in mind because a lot of my least favourite melans are the ones that look too close to the normal/albino. (Litten probably suffered the most from this, but I understand that colour artsy maths is hard, and you guys did yer best <333)
If you want to feel honoured then I ain't gunna stop you, lol. Also yeah.. that larvitar pic is just showing the direct relations that the lines have between eachother and themselves. Its NUTS. AS for Litten in particular it'll probably be looked at again at some point in the future, just not right now since we've got a lot of other things on our plate. :>

Hayashi Rin

QUOTE originally posted by Hayashi Rin

[snip] Art staff are spending so much time because they want to make them look good, fall in line with their need for consistency - whether we think it is necessary or not it has been explained why many times before - and please as many people as possible. It's not really as simple as color shifting. Color shifting brings about poorly contrasting shades, I've tried this, other areas need fixing afterwards, might make details hard to make out, et cetera. They do need to be shifted, then adjusted even if pixel by pixel. That's just how it is, I'm sure Sei or Shazi could whip up a "just shifted" and a "shifted and tweaked" version for people if it was requested, if they have the time for it but ^^; not to mention they create the sprites themselves from scratch, they can't just take the original, unedited sprites after all.
I love you bunches but if I don't respond to the full thing, understand that it's only because I'm sat here going 'this woman gets it/ I agree with u' seriosuly - thank you for such a well thought out post. And oh god we absolutely could. Straight up hue-shifting destroys fire colors and those are always manually done because of the chaos that just hue shifting wroughts. Do you guys really want to see that nightmare? ;_;

QUOTE originally posted by Hayashi Rin

Edit: Meant to add this in as well @art staff, but there is a compromise between consistency and chaos, it's called organized chaos. You can have what looks like a giant mess all over the place, when in reality there's substance to it - you have certain things in one corner and other things in another, it's just not space-efficient really, yet it's still organized enough to know where everything is. It would take some work to figure out this sweet medium, but I'm sure if people wish to expand upon this..Well, discussion ^^
That's exactly what this is for - I know none of what we do is perfect and will please everyone 100% of the time, but we can at least be open for discussion on these things... which is what this thread is for. :p

Edits: Typos. >:(
timid's Avatartimid
Alright. I finished typing and went to submit this not seconds after Sei posted so there might be redundancies below now but; Not that I'm stamping my foot and demanding it be done NOW, because quite frankly, I don't care about Galarian Ponyta just like I didn't care about what I'm about to mention, but the last time I saw this much negative feedback on a sprite was about six months ago, when they did this to Vulpix. It was a drastic and unnanounced change and it made a lot of people upset. About the same amount of people who caused a hubbub about G. Ponyta. They still couldn't please everyone, of course, but they fixed that sprite in about two days. If so many people are upset about Ponyta, shouldn't it be made a priority? Why has it been almost five times as long? With the ones that need to be resprited altogether, like Sinistea, I certainly understand, but the "fixing" of the base sprite is so miniscule for G. Pontyta. It should boil down to a single recolor, essentially, if I'm not mistaken? With everyone saying that the highest priority is to make sure these sprites are high quality, complete and whatnot, before they're even initially released I just hope these fixes are being made priority, and the art team isn't simply moving onto the next drop and brushing this aside. I know that the criticism was likely very demotivating, especially with some people's attitudes about it this time in particular, but it seems like it effected the art team more than ever - understandably. A vast, vast majority of these new sprites have absolutely blown me away. They really have! But it does seem like this drop had... numerous issues. I hope that these designs aren't becoming rushed. It feels like perhaps this last batch might have been... not as ready as it could have been? The site can wait for things to be thoroughly reviewed and perfected, to avoid this sort of thing in the future. It's never possible to please everyone, but when something is ,,bad'' it seems to be a fairly broad consensus. That being said. I'm glad that our feedback is noticed at all, but please remember (as stated in the first page and in several places throughout the thread) that making highly specific color suggestions/fixes can actually be bad and limiting for the art staff as they can't "take" your idea and use it. I felt the need to repeat that because... yeah. Well, I rambled, now I'm gonna leave.
Napstablook sprite by Toby Fox. Question mark from default pfq icon. Thrown together by me.
Frezgle's AvatarFrezgle
@Sei: That does make sense, thanks! Also since I took such a long break, I never knew Vulpix briefly had a greenish Melan? And people disliked it? Wild; I like it more than the current blue :'D It is hard to please everyone.
@timid, since Sei has taken all this time to type all that up I figure I'll drop in a swift reply to give her some time away from attacking her poor keyboard. The tldr is, the situations are non-comparable. The sprite you're referencing was not dropped amid a region-release like these were - so Sei is choosing to do this herself rather than taking the team away from the rest of the region. Of course, this doesn't stop feedback or anything but as Sei has mentioned, she has been busy with life-stuff kicking her in the shins. She's in the middle of NYC, family are home when they normally are not - she barely has a free minute, I'm honestly lucky to see her for more than a few hours. The bad news that she got was that her uncle passed away due to covid. She's not having the best time right now, y'know? All that's being asked for here is some patience and understanding. It's been said it'll happen. It'll happen. We're in agreement that something went wrong here and they do need updating, but the priority is on getting everything available and then fixing the ones that need it - or only breaking a single person (Sei) off to do them. Unfortunately, things happened and her being that person has led to delays but there's not much that can be done about that. Releases are not on a strict schedule - more time was recently requested as a result of the recent happenings and was obviously granted. If more time is needed, more time is given. Something just went wrong here and we acknowledge that... We don't necessarily know what but... Yeah. They're gonna get a fix.
Animestia's AvatarAnimestia
I'm a bit hesitant to step into this, but here I am! I feel as though I am one of the very few users in favor of updating kanto ponyta's colors. The melan is lovely now, yes, but art is about looking back and wondering "how could I improve this?" I also personally like what the art team did to vulpix as well! As Sei mentioned, color math gives a general idea of how the colors should look, and - though I am no expert on the subject - it can give a baseline on how a sprite's color scheme can be improved upon. Nothing is ever perfect! Improvements can always be made even if they are small, such as the hooves on kanto ponyta <3 Edit: Typos! On mobile ;w;
Avatar: Official Venti 2020 birthday Artwork, Edited by me
flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
i think one of the big issues is that we don't even know what we can safely hunt anymore. if you hunt for a melan that hasn't been updated yet, you're doing so with the knowledge that it will be changed in the future. if you hunt something that's already been updated, then you expect that the melan you get is the melan you keep. these seemingly random updates to kanto are really frustrating for a lot of us, especially when they're popular mons (eevee, vulpix, ponyta). combine that with the fact that we've been waiting for sinnoh for...how long? staff keep telling us it's being worked on, but we never get any evidence of that (just saw that the thread about it has been updated recently, but its been over 2 months since the last update, so...). instead, we get re-revamps of "finished" lines and it's just...frustrating. i guess a lot of us just wanna know when these "re-revamps" will finally be over. we don't want to be anxious about every single mon we hunt before sinnoh being changed seemingly out of nowhere. i understand the desire to go back and improve but at some point things need to be considered final.
timid's Avatartimid
Thanks Garth, I'm glad to hear that they're still being given "as much time as it takes," as a deadline. That being said (and I wasn't gonna post just to be like, I'm glad to hear what Garth said) I reeeeeally have to agree with Cinderace. As much as art is about progress and improvement, there has to be a point where you deem something finished; don't the spriters crave finality as much as the users? Surely it isn't always going to be a case of, "well, it's been 2+ years since we did anything with this region's sprites and I think it's time to revisit and change them again"? While I often enjoy seeing the sprites that stick out like a sore thumb get a new paint job, I'm on a very long list of users that would like to know what they spent time and money of their life obtaining is going to remain as is. I've kept a lot of my hunts more low stake or stuck to pokemon I'm not terribly invested in just because of this. In a way it's actually one of the few things that keeps me very cautious and reserved about actually loving this game.
Cinis's AvatarCinis
Thank you Sei (and Garth^^) for taking the time and explaining it all that detailed. Again, I also need to thank all the art staff for their time and hard work on the sprites and making this game lively. But I also need to chime in here. As much as consistency is appreciated and as much as I understand an artist unstatisfied with some of the sprites.. I'm also one of the Users who seem to crave certainty. Certainty that a albino/melan that I invested so much time and money in, will stay like it is. For me, like timid, I focused on regions 'already done', as I'm super mega picky about the colours of the melans I keep. Seeing mons of 'already done' regions getting superise overhauls downs me, personally, alot. It's not that I don't appreciat the work and thoughts went to that overhaul its just... exhausting. I do not want to sound rude or want to guilt-trip anyone, but for me, I'm at a point where I lose more and more interest in hunting on this site, as I can't plan ahead. Without being interested to hunt anymore, there is currently not much that keeps me on this site. Sprites are the vital point and lifeblood of the site and with this uncertainty it is hard to rly like them. Maybe it would be an idea, as it was suggested from one of the art staff (sorry, can't recall the name), to keep the userbase updated on the progress in a thread. Just, because the suprise of those sudden changes is even worse than knowing what is comming (atleast for me).
Typeracescore 0
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
regarding the revamps and the recent changes to the way melans are made... im in the camp of 'i cant wait to see how they improve my babies!!' ;o; like.. i hunted scolipede for EVER (15000 chain, 1 melan, fight me sally im still bitter) and the melan was wonderful imo. yes ok i made some embellishments but i really did like the poison aesthetic, it super fit. And then years later, the mega arrived, and i screamed a lot. because megapede!!!!!!!! and with it brought a revamp to my babies. and look what they did: And i love them even more! theyre a lot more unique (because black + neon is soooo original :L yep) and it fits them perfectly. they even fixed whirlipede (which iirc was the same colours as the other two? it didnt work right, deffo needed fixing) and made the albinos better. to this it clearly had a huge amount of thought put into it; this isn't skin or fur, it's chitin, how do we make that look right? ok what about the eyes? the claws? the bits that aren't solid shell? and it came out the other side better for it. i feel the same way about zizgagoon, and anorith, and a lot of the pokemon ive hunted before and after the revamps. im not trying to say they're all going to be winners. personally i feel the markings on albino scolipede are a bit dull, and other sprites are a bit off. But on the whole, 95% of the time, i've loved the changes, and been excited to see them. The staff work very hard to make whats good even better. theyre not just putting in hours because they feel like making a change; theyre systematically trying to upgrade the less cohesive older work and even go back and fix things theyve already tweaked as they learn from experience. My point with this long ramble is this: it's ok to dislike stuff, i get that not every new sprite is going to be to your liking. but to see how GREAT most of the changes have been and STILL sit back and cower away from a possible improvement before you've even seen it? makes no sense to me. yes, surprise updates are jarring, but on the whole they've felt necessary to me. Some sprites were just plain ugly (vulpix included), and yes the first revamp didnt work, but now? it looks so good i might even want to hunt it some day By all means, give constructive feedback. tell people what doesnt seem to work. theyre human, they cant just plop out perfect sprite after perfect sprite after all. but be open to change! be willing to wait and see how it pans out! and above all else, don't you DARE just lash out and complain without good reason. telling someone its bad or that you could do better is never helpful, and in the worst case? youre just making your point look bad. the best way to get what you want is to be nice! if some jerk told me my commission looked like garbage? id just kick em out of my shop and tell em not to come back. the art staff are a lot more patient and they dont even get paid. stop being mean to these angels and start looking at ways to help them instead.
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
I do agree that at some point, things should be left alone and "finished". I think going back and fixing issues, such as a misplaced shine or such is fine when its noticed, but at some point, the colors should just left be- at least in my opinion. Efit: I do think most revamps have been for the better as well but its when things get revamped a few number of times I start to lose it a lil'. I guess its my thought process of "it was revamped before. Why again?" Y'know?

Pages: 123··· 574575576577578··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page