PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

skiddo's Avatarskiddo
I'm glad the thread is open again! :D Replying to Sei's post, or at least some of it, because as you said, nobody likes walls of text. I hope everything's okay for you!! Sending all my wellwishes <3 To be fair, saying things like "you don't know what you're talking about" is always gonna sound a little bit rude, especially when I know lots of folks on the farm are freelance artists or otherwise working in art, but I understand what you mean and there's not really a lot you can do about it to make it sound nicer, so I don't blame you!! Also I'd love to see a sprite/art stream, timezones withstanding, very interested in seeing the process behind the colours and such~ all those headaches you have to deal with, omg, rip in pepperoni pizza-- And as for the part that's addressed to me (...should I be honoured that I came first?) - once again, glad to hear that you're listening to us and that you're keeping the thread open!! <3 Gonna be honest, not sure what I'm meant to be looking at in the Larvitar line pic - the official games went a bit crazy there, didn't they? And about other sprites - for Paras, I think the dull eyes are part of its charm, especially for melan Parasect; for Skuntank, yeah, I saw Shazi's post, thanks for the clarification! And there's also something you addressed to Nightmon that kind of caught my eye - you said "they're albinos and melans first" and I'm glad that you're keeping that in mind because a lot of my least favourite melans are the ones that look too close to the normal/albino. (Litten probably suffered the most from this, but I understand that colour artsy maths is hard, and you guys did yer best <333)
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page