PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
A. Sei locked the thread so everyone could read their post, instead of letting people rush in with some rude remark. It gives you time to think, rather than blow up like a nuke- B. Yes, I agree the consistancy doesn't always give the best results, and I still am of the opinion the rules can be broken in some cases to avoid cases like G. Ponyta. Bashing it, however, is not ok. I am sure there are some people who are totus fine with this method. C. Kanto colors are fine, sure, but that doesn't mean they do not need fixing. D. Spritework- especially Custom Sprites can take a long time to make. If you say you can do it in less then an hour, why not try and get hired by art staff? Edit: My point is- getting mad at art staff is exactly why this lock happend. I honestly felt bad and went to apologize to Sei in person, tbh. Art staff is just as human as we are. Treat them like you want to be treated.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page