PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Ok, first thing first, I wanted to say that locking a thread for almost 24hs is not ok after a post like this. If a "regular" user did the same, I'm pretty sure the thread would have been already unlocked by a mod way before the reset. I understand that you may be upset, but that's still not a reason to remove our rights to reply for that long or even for any given moment of time. If you needed a break, please, and I dont say it in a sarcastic tone, if you feel like we ask for too much, take a break. Our way of quoting us but not quite answering our concern didn't reassure us with a message this. We are all humans being with feelings. While it may have been trashy reponse, I'm pretty sure it's not at all the case in any of the quotes you answer to. We don't want the consistency things if it don't look good. Is that simple. Dirty white won't work on all pokémons. It work on darumaka, but it just don't work on galarian ponyta. But if you feel like it does work, please, share your thought on why these color looks good on the pokémon we say it was bad. We are concern about the future of the sprites we learn to love. I don't think it's hard to understand that. Before you quote me on this, no I'm not saying that sprite who obviously need correction doesn't need to be corrected. But the art team can cut some work. Johto and Kanto colors are already perfect. But if art team feel like some pixel need to be reajusted, they need to change these pixels not all the sprites altogether. Not if it takes them that amount of times. I do sprite edits in the sake of winning some credits, if I needed to spends 3hs on only one sprite, I would have quit long time ago. Don't let art team inflict that to themself. It's sprite, pokemon sprite. Dont spend more time on it that you need to.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page