PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

QUOTE originally posted by VyrusVoyd

D. Spritework- especially Custom Sprites can take a long time to make. If you say you can do it in less then an hour, why not try and get hired by art staff? Edit: My point is- getting mad at art staff is exactly why this lock happend. I honestly felt bad and went to apologize to Sei in person, tbh. Art staff is just as human as we are. Treat them like you want to be treated.
Wanted to react on these point in particular I was speaking about recolor in general, I dont see how spending more than an hour on it is necessery to make it looks good. Especially with hue shifting, you can just select all the color and let the software shift it. If you need to actually change pixel per pixel, find a better art software. I'm not mad at art staff, but at their excuses. In sense that it has been an issue for years: the consistency may be important, but not if its detrimental to the sprite itself. The consistency should be breaked to make the color still fits the spirit of the pokemon general concept. If it has one, I understand thar not all pokemon have a deep lore and stuff. We are all humans, and we live in a society all together. So we need to comunnicate pour thoughts. Obviously, it can be frustrating to us that the conversation get close like that. Even if it was only for a day. I just want to clear things up as I dont like when my posts are misunderstood. Edit: oh and also "Kanto colors are fine, sure, but that doesn't mean they do not need fixing." I litterally says that they doesn't need to get all their colors change, not that they dont need fixing. Sure, if white pixels on k. ponyta seems weird, change the white pixels. It like back when a pokemon had a transparent pixel where they didn't need too. It was only needed to color this spot, not to redo all the sprite.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page