PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 506507508509510··· 747748749

SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
Dang it I was asleep!! Y'all!! Hh I do miss the unified black and purple but I can not complain about that scolipede oh my gosh.. it's so good!! Whirlipede was a little weird but then I remembered it's different in the base form too so that's fine. The albinoes look good to me too!! .s.
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
I knew this day would come... Scolipede is my fav bug type and my first and most precious melan on this site. I was in love with its dark-nd-purple palette, and was feeling constantly terrified after the melans started revamping. Here we are, okay In general, its new colors are not the end of the world (for me, I mean, totally based on mho), I really like mega-melan too. I know, it's the question that has been asked a million times, but I still don't understand how the art team decide what colors to use for a revamped melan (they are supposed to be a mix of shiny and albino somehow, right?) When you mix bright blue and pale green of the shiny/albino markings - you get.. rusty brown? *shrugs* Okay, you know better, I guess :D All in all, I'm not devastatingly disappointed with the revamped version - I also want to spesify that it's my personal problem when I hate any changes made to things I fell in love with and usually I feel broken and physically unwell after, it's not related to pokefarm, art team personally or revamp in general. But I'm just glad this time I'm okay) I like mega-melan and a baby spoodle too, Whirlipede looks weird to me, but I'll manage. Albinos look a bit too bland for me, like something spicy and vivid is missing (you know, like scolipede line has always been so-so-so bright in every possible way imaginable) Sorry for that enormous ramble too :D
all melan scolis should be named after me. That's a rule now. c': First melan buds! ;D; I mentioned before but I think the reason melan whirlipede looks so odd is because it's always been a bit different in colour to the other two (purple in base form, purple and green, etc). I do agree that the colour choices are a bit odd but i do like them a lot personally -w-
I honestly really like melan colours for this pokemon and I think mega q looks amazing.
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
Hitmonchan's AvatarHitmonchan
Scolipede's new albino is gorgeous.
I am always looking for more Hitmonchan to add to my collection, so if you have any unwanted ones (or Tyrogue destined to become Hitmonchan), please send them my way!
Cele's AvatarCele

Please read

This thread is the place to discuss sprites, not really about other things like future hunt plans. Please keep it on-topic. Thank you.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so glad to see ditto finally discovered! :D [though a bit anticlimactic, though, rip to those who were savin up for ditto hunts] huge congrats!! even though it's nothin fancy, I do really like the melan! just a pleasant lil ink blob
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I love pure black melan usually, but I don't think it's fits ditto that well. I always thought it would be more in a very dark blue color. Still a great find, hope it will not be the only one of its kind. Being the 2th to hatch one is still very nice. Hatching a melan is nice watever you're the first one of not. So keep your spirit up xD
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Shenkkazoo's AvatarShenkkazoo
what a good lil man, congrats!
S/A Shop
Paused Raikou hunt: 360h/4s/4a/0m
Ah, there goes my hunt.. not as fancy as I saw it in that dream, but still good non the less. Congrats mate.

Pages: 123··· 506507508509510··· 747748749

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page