PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 505506507508509··· 747748749

congrats spoodle! gonna be honest i forgot the megastone i won existed bc of me being sick... but seeing scolipede immediately jogged my memory and i was like "isn't there like??? that one person???" also beautiful bug boi.
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
sdfsgg glad im just 'the scolipede person' now xD so uh when we gettin that sweet, sweet concept art? xD Fr tho id love to see it if it even exists, i love this bug so dang much Edit:

So uh

For my ask blog I did an attempt or two at a mega scolipede~ They're not too great but at the same time I feel they're close in places to what you guys did ;D; So I can appreciate this bug is.. really hard to work with, oof. So I really, REALLY mean it when I say I adore this dang centipede horse's final form~ Thank you!
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
*Cough* I prefer SpoodleBug design *Cough* Not a big fan of the new mega if I'm being honest, I just don't like them having now eight legs, like. How it is more useful than four? If their prolegs spike-like was more spiky, I would like it more rather than having no spike at all. Ok, they are now in their back but... like, why getting rid of it? And with their current tail, scolipede looks less like a centipede, that's kinda ironic since they're inspired by it. I like the new melan color tho. But the green of the albinos is not enough constast with the blue-white. I have very sensible eyes, the albino hurt when I'm looking at it :( Edit: Down & left is how I would correct if if I was part of the art team xD
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Ok now I'm not hyperventilating, and have something to respond to... I always thought scolipede should be longer tbh, like a millipede or something xD And with it comes more legs for supporting the bulk, so it works; one of my designs did also have several new legs after all! Scolipede's butt has always felt a little stumpy to me (I've drawn a lot of scolipede lol, i notice things like that); it has the horns on its backside but they aren't really its tail. So the new tail I really like! Keeps the symmetry of the head horn just like in the original how it kept the two horns/handlebars xD I do agree the albino colour is quite hard to make out the markings on, but I do still like it, and I like the choices made for the others c: The melan especially! You could argue the same for the original purple/maroon though, that's quite bad contrast and gamefreak agreed on that one. All in all I still adore this thing and will probably not shut up about it for a few months xD If you needed more from me, here: And now im going to bed xD
I agree with Spoodle, i really love the tail~ Scoli has always been my fav bug type~ Im a bit sad i didnt particate in the MCW this time tbh Time spend every penny i have for var Scolis and mega them ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Feel free to PM for any art requests uwu
Made by SoraX for Pikachuisepiclol's use only.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

QUOTE originally posted by SpoodleBug

I always thought scolipede should be longer tbh, like a millipede or something xD And with it comes more legs for supporting the bulk, so it works; one of my designs did also have several new legs after all! Scolipede's butt has always felt a little stumpy to me (I've drawn a lot of scolipede lol, i notice things like that); it has the horns on its backside but they aren't really its tail. So the new tail I really like! Keeps the symmetry of the head horn just like in the original how it kept the two horns/handlebars xD
If it's to help them having a bulk, wouldn't be more logical to have leg like, more 'scattered' rather than having them rather close to each other? Spider with long legs have the tendency to be more clumsy because the approach of their legs, so I feel like mega scolipede would have a hard times figuring out how to run. Especially with a longer tail that wouldn't help their balance. Not saying that you are wrong for liking it, just that this style of mega is not of my taste. Give me back the double tails thingy. Edit: zeraora doesn't have a tai, it's more like a scarft of fur and vaporeon/garchomp have a tail that they keep on the ground. If it was like the stinger of a scorpion, wouldn't be more logic that scolipede hold it like it?
Joshua Kiryu's AvatarJoshua Kiryu
did someone say concept art more horn thingies were added during the spriting process cuz we agreed it needed something to balance out the head more also i reused my original sketch for the post for the release art cuz i didnt wanna draw it all over again lmao
100/∞ || Shop Journal || Free Art
Ultra power bar 4.03%
nightmon: It doesnt seem to stop things like zeraora or vaporeon or garchomp~ The way it's sprited makes it look quite thin under the armour plating, so I think it's mostly bulky in the body and then the tail isn't as heavy. Like a scorpion's stinger, almost~ psychokin: fjdhsg you posted whilst i was typing lmao oh my gOD that sketch looks sassy xD such a grumbly bug! I do agree with the horns on the head, it looks weirdly smooth without them. And I can see that deep purple on the torso better now, was wondering what it was! You did an amazing job and I think i need to cry over this a little more it seems ;w; thankyou thankyou thank you!!! <3<3
Joshua Kiryu's AvatarJoshua Kiryu
venipede line albinos/melans have but updated now btw
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
I was dubious about the new melans with venepede and whirlipede personally, but OH MY GOD THE SCOLIPEDE. I love the colours for it. My bby girl remains pretty as all heck

Pages: 123··· 505506507508509··· 747748749

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page