PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 503504505506507··· 746747748

Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Dang it flutter now I can't unsee the avocado tail and yea the green makes solgaleo look ultra sick
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
They are so cute and unique looking, can’t wait to hunt cosmog myself :D
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
DrakanAroh's AvatarDrakanAroh
Not really digging the brown and green on Solgaleo. Maybe the green is a little too dark? I think it’d look better a little lighter, mayhaps? Or maybe other suggested changes but keep the dark green? that being said the avocado tail is now something I will never unsee, and I Don’t Want To Unsee It™️. Lunala (and Cosmeom) on the other hand I really, really like! I love the color scheme!
Man-Bat / Kirk Langstrom from DC's Justice Leage Dark (~2019 version)
& Sig
Galladerox Freebie using official art from Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse
Collecting: , , , & Casually Collecting: , , , &
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
Lunala looks like her wings are notthing but goo. Really creepy. Also I keep thinking Solgaleo's tail is that half-cut avo- Thanks.
Zephyrlan's AvatarZephyrlan
Out of the whole melan cosmog line, melan cosmoem surprised me. Cosmoem is my least favorite of the line, but I really like the glowly bright colors within the shell and its contrast with the outside of the shell. Melan solgaleo looks very dull. Solgaleo's orangy brown spots and the extremely dark olive green reminds me of camouflage. Additionally, the color of Solgaleo's mane tips seems to almost blend with its dark olive green fur. Also, thank you flutter for pointing out the avocado tail. I'm not a fan of the Solgaleo's green, but I'm laughing and loving its avocado tail. Speaking of sprites, old albi solgaleo's tail also reminded me of pastries because of its almond biscuit tail o3o (see my avatar's tail for reference)
uAvatar by MoonPaw Formerly known as kutani
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
hi yes melan moffkat is making me cry its too pretty,,,, the purple wings i can’t aaaaa
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
Got the table for the line input myself, so all we are missing currently is Shiny Moffkat for the Wiki. But omgosh these are all so pretty. 👀
You know what is great? Knowing somewhere out there, someone is salty that you are still fighting along in this rulebreaking game of Life. I do Shiny Charm Swaps for 25 GP each! just send a labeled trade!
Any Equivalent, even 25,000 credits or 5 zc
WIP 2ND TAB! Credits
Canine's AvatarCanine
Aww the melan Herbal forme is so cute! Definitely gonna have to hunt it once it's more easily breedable. o:
Oliver. Male. 26. Melan Hunt Shop Code BG / Pixel Avatar: hellaonwheels@toyhou.se Sig Art Characters are mine.
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug

excessive caps lock

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES I LOVE THIS THANK YOU STAFF MY FAVOURITE I LOVE IT THANKS
i cant believe it!! i love scoli!!!!!!
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by SpoodleBug

excessive caps lock

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES I LOVE THIS THANK YOU STAFF MY FAVOURITE I LOVE IT THANKS
i cant believe it!! i love scoli!!!!!!
We knew this was going to make you very happy. We were laughing at your MCW discussion post like "I BET IT'S NOT SCOLI" and we were just like "if only you knew." ♥️ :P I suggested the species, PK did the design.
sig code and sig bg image made by me

Pages: 123··· 503504505506507··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page