PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

QUOTE originally posted by SpoodleBug

I always thought scolipede should be longer tbh, like a millipede or something xD And with it comes more legs for supporting the bulk, so it works; one of my designs did also have several new legs after all! Scolipede's butt has always felt a little stumpy to me (I've drawn a lot of scolipede lol, i notice things like that); it has the horns on its backside but they aren't really its tail. So the new tail I really like! Keeps the symmetry of the head horn just like in the original how it kept the two horns/handlebars xD
If it's to help them having a bulk, wouldn't be more logical to have leg like, more 'scattered' rather than having them rather close to each other? Spider with long legs have the tendency to be more clumsy because the approach of their legs, so I feel like mega scolipede would have a hard times figuring out how to run. Especially with a longer tail that wouldn't help their balance. Not saying that you are wrong for liking it, just that this style of mega is not of my taste. Give me back the double tails thingy. Edit: zeraora doesn't have a tai, it's more like a scarft of fur and vaporeon/garchomp have a tail that they keep on the ground. If it was like the stinger of a scorpion, wouldn't be more logic that scolipede hold it like it?
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page