PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
I knew this day would come... Scolipede is my fav bug type and my first and most precious melan on this site. I was in love with its dark-nd-purple palette, and was feeling constantly terrified after the melans started revamping. Here we are, okay In general, its new colors are not the end of the world (for me, I mean, totally based on mho), I really like mega-melan too. I know, it's the question that has been asked a million times, but I still don't understand how the art team decide what colors to use for a revamped melan (they are supposed to be a mix of shiny and albino somehow, right?) When you mix bright blue and pale green of the shiny/albino markings - you get.. rusty brown? *shrugs* Okay, you know better, I guess :D All in all, I'm not devastatingly disappointed with the revamped version - I also want to spesify that it's my personal problem when I hate any changes made to things I fell in love with and usually I feel broken and physically unwell after, it's not related to pokefarm, art team personally or revamp in general. But I'm just glad this time I'm okay) I like mega-melan and a baby spoodle too, Whirlipede looks weird to me, but I'll manage. Albinos look a bit too bland for me, like something spicy and vivid is missing (you know, like scolipede line has always been so-so-so bright in every possible way imaginable) Sorry for that enormous ramble too :D
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page