PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 459460461462463··· 748749750

Gengirl's AvatarGengirl
I applaud and appreciate the ongoing time/effort/love put into this game and everything the art team does for us...but ghosts are traditionally white and the albino Gastly line nailed it before. Was there a particular reason for the change?
Credit to my bff CorvidsAiden for my avatar!
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
I adore the new melan line! But, like many, I'm not quite as fond of the new albinos. They do remind me of how albino dolphins tend to be pink so hey!
✦ ✦
73/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Shenkkazoo's AvatarShenkkazoo
Love the super pink ghosts!
S/A Shop
Paused Raikou hunt: 360h/4s/4a/0m
Lazer-Bunny's AvatarLazer-Bunny
I like the new albino Gengar because, this was probably intentional, it looks like Clefairy! I really like all the speculation about Clefairy and Gengar being related so this is cool.
☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆ ♡JournalArt shopCredits♡ Emo Squad ☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
söbble's Avatarsöbble
I'm LOVING the mega Persian updates and the updates to the melan line for ghastly. That new melan mega Persian... Heck yes. The albino ghastly line, though? Not a fan, at all. It's not even pink, really - they look red. That red + green is especially bad. Please, I know you're trying to keep consistency but honestly the vast majority of us don't care about consistency or the system; we care about our specials looking good, looking aesthetically pleasing. Like the old albino sprites did, and the new melan line. Please... I just want sprites to stop changing out of nowhere. You already redid Kanto... I just want aesthetically pleasing sprites that I can reliably spend my time, money, and energy getting in good faith that they won't do a complete 180 out of nowhere for seemingly no reason AFTER I waited patiently for them to be updated in the thought that they would be okay to hunt after the change. Saturation changes to better match the style, such as the recent snowshrew update and the updated melan ghastly line? Understandable! Entire palette changes out of nowhere on sprites no one had any problem with to begin with that were already redone? I just don't understand. EDIT: I like the new melan Meowth / Persian as well! But the feet and tail on melan Meowth look... Off. They just don't look right. I feel like black or dark grey would look much better... That green just doesnt go with any other color on the Meowth and ESPECIALLY not the mouth
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by brindlefinch

I absolutely agree with everything you said. This change (the Gastly albino line) is unpleasant, and I normally like pink albinos! It just looks like Pepto Bismol and I'm not a huge fan.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle

QUOTE originally posted by FinalAbsolution

Welp.. Guess that's another hunt I'm not doing anymore. Way too light for my taste.
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
I personally love the new Melan Mewoth line! It reminds me of a darker colored Russian Blue cat and I LOVE that breed! I gotta add it to my hunt list!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
....I actually like the new albino Gastly line? ovo;; I'm not sure if I like it better than the old line, but I don't think I like it any less, either! :o It reminds me of like...strawberry shortcake? Ice cream?? I don't mind the color combo at all! :v (maybe im just a sucker for pinkish orange/orangish pink) (I guess I'm not super jazzed about the mega's coloring but thats been a constant for literally every coloration of mega gengar, even the canon ones, hahA, so I dont really blame this update for it)
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
h o r i z o n's Avatarh o r i z o n
I definitely like these strawberry banana gastly more than the old milky blue color. And man all the melans rock their magenta (and green). I reallyr love the persian change because the old colors looked not so great together.
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's

Pages: 123··· 459460461462463··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page