PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 458459460461462··· 748749750

sonibbles's Avatarsonibbles
i really love that sandslash has a totem, i'm so stoked about that ;w; also really love the new melan colors on the alola line, it'll take me some getting used to the green on melan kanto sandslash but it isn't that bad (i know the feels about trying to figure out good combos of colors, especially when you're trying to be consistent with a set of rules) the albinos for both are also lovely! it's like they swapped colors with each other's regular version!
  • Links
  • Collecting
  • Credits
Icon art by: foxgay
Esme's AvatarEsme
You know what, I'm so glad people are handling new!melan snowshrew. It's actually getting a lot of love! I was so scared to look in this thread when I was going to put in my opinions.
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Cele's AvatarCele
Awww look at that Kantoan Sandslash melan though!! What a cute little spiky broccoli bab I love it ♥️♥️♥️
sig code and sig bg image made by me
ChrisGradis's AvatarChrisGradis
Aaaaahhh!!! My babies have changed and they are looking super cool! (edit: the gastly line of course). ♡ Thank you. Ya'll did a great job. And kitters too.
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
oh god, once and again... What's with this consistency thing - is it different every time, depending on who is looking? Kanto was changed one time already, wasn't it? Don't get me wrong, I like this melan ghastly line variant as well as black and red one, but how does this all work? @_@
Ooh, the red on Mega Melan Persian looks so cool
Avatar by safi of Quark, who was designed for me by CloverPatch My username used to be Cosmere413.
Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by Çelestanê

oh god, once and again... What's with this consistency thing - is it different every time, depending on who is looking? Kanto was changed one time already, wasn't it? Don't get me wrong, I like this melan ghastly line variant as well as black and red one, but how does this all work? @_@
Everything is due to have multiple changes as art staff feel the need to change things. If changes are made to already changed sprites it simply means the other sprites were not to their standards of their rule of consistency. ^^; At least this is my understanding/view of it so do take what I say as a gain of salt and not soild truth. I do like the updates of the gastly and meowth lines though! Makes me want to hunt them more. <3
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by Çelestanê

...Kanto was changed one time already, wasn't it?
Staff will go through sprites and will change ones that don't look consistent or could use some kind of fix, even if they've already done that region. I must admit I quite like the new sprites myself. The colors look nice, though I'm curious why the dark red/purple on melan mega Pursian was changed. :o
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
Sorry but... Dear art team, please decide once and for all how special pokemon have to look. Albino ghosts are like pink meat cream, they don't look ghostly... I know now you call it "leucistic", but you changed this description because people complain albino are not albino... Melan persian looks good, but I don't remember old one xD
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Despairsaur's AvatarDespairsaur
Ohhh I love the new melan Gastly!! Big fan of those color combinations <3 The albino line however... not so much. Those colors just don’t fit the ghosts well in my opinion, sadly ;; Albino Meowth line looks great though!!
Tidal Bell

Tidal Bell

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small, blue bell that seems to faintly smell of the sea. Upon ringing it, stories tell of the coming of the Legendary Pokémon Lugia.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Timid nature

Pages: 123··· 458459460461462··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page