PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 456457458459460··· 746747748

AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
owo i love the new icy blue boy
Avatar drawn by https://pokefarm.com/user/Breadkureiji Check out our trade shop
OH it looks minty i love them

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

skiddo's Avatarskiddo
...Did Alolan Sandslash update too? Or am I just bad at telling the different shades of pink/purple?
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
The alolan ones updated!
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Oh thank god, I was worried my eyes were messing with me!
Esme's AvatarEsme
Although I kinda prefer purple, I really like the new melan Alolan Sandshrew line. There's a lack of red/burgundy melans (why do you think one of my favorite melans is Espeon?), and as much as I love the color purple, it seems to be the only color people actually want for melans. Dark reds are pretty too, y'know <3 Also the albino is super cute!!! >u<
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
I actually really like this new melan as well. It's pretty, and not as dull as I expected.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu

QUOTE originally posted by AxelBby

Well see i don't think the team cares that totems were introduced in alola because that would be boring and very limiting if they only totem'ed pokemon from just a small region. Makes no sense why they would stick to just one region when they have over 800 pokemon they can totem. see what i mean?
I brought this up because Totem Alolan Sandslash is canon in the anime.
MBC Power Up! Profile Picture made by myself.
Esme's AvatarEsme
Yeah, it's actually pretty vibrant! This is how more "flashy" melans should be handled imo (same with the skiddo line, it's absolute perfection). Not too dull, but no scenecore aesthetics, save that for your deviantart dogs and alternate-universe-where-every-oc-of -yours-represents-a-tumblr-aesthetic version of your sona that look like pink lemonade XD
Makeltos's AvatarMakeltos
I feel sad for the new albino Sandshrew/Sandslash (Kanto). I really liked the pinky colors.

Pages: 123··· 456457458459460··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page