PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 460461462463464··· 748749750

Shadow2812's AvatarShadow2812
I preferred the old Albino Gengar, this new one seems odd.
Great job getting first, Team Bloom Doom! This was one of the greatest races I have ever had! Not only did I beat my previous point record, but the teamwork was the best I have ever seen and we got first! I don't think I have ever been so motivated to participate in a race! This team was the greatest I have been on! I hope to see some of you in future type races! ~Champion Spectra, the creator of the sprite!
I’m loving new melan Persian because it STRONGLY reminds me of a Russian Blue (which most likely is the inspiration here because of the green eyes) I feel like the green on Meowth’s tail and feet seems kind of odd but I can’t quite explain why All in all though the melanistic Gastly line looks gorgeous! I didn’t think it was possible for me to love a melan line more than I already did!

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Oh dang, the new albino Gastly is perfect, little bubblegum ghosty! I love the direction the art team is going with a lot of these albino revamps - I'm not sure how to describe it, but I love the ice-creamy soft pastel recolours~ Granted, most people are probably expecting pure white when they hear "albino", rather than my-little-pony-rainbows-and-glitter, but I think I'd rather have the rainbows and glitter XD
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Snomelette's AvatarSnomelette
I LOVE the new colors!! The albino Gastly line in particular because it looks like one of ocs almost! And that makes me really happy! Also that new melan Meowth evo line color is beautiful! As a kid I loved Russian Blues!! I love all the new colors so much aaaa~ ;v; I really enjoy the new direction so far! I love the soft shades and color choices! I look forward to seeing what you guys do with Sinnoh! It’s my fav region and I know you guys are gonna make it all so pretty! <3
PFP is by the user magicdoor and is of my sona!
Hm... normally i like pink and green together, but Albino Mega Gengar just ain't doin' it for me, and I never liked the green on Melan Mega Gengar. Perhaps blue instead of the green would look better? Like, a powder blue for albino and a navy for the Melan? I feel like the melan gengar should be more reddish too, to match it's pre-evos. Then again, shiny gengar doesn't really match its pre-evos either. Meowth looks great and I can't really find anything that's off to me about it.
avatar is my own art! formerly known as chimeranyx I currently have shiny and albino Elgyem UFT. Check my fields for prices!
TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
Oh, sweet Arceus, I just... I don't know. I really not a fan of the new albino Gastly-line. Especially with Gengar, he just looks like a bubblegum, and for a ghost, a threatening ghost in particular just... no. Don't match with the image. Also, the Gastly looks super saturated for me at least, I don't know, if I didn't know the pokemon I could barely see what is going on there. (Okay, the bluish-grayish version wasn't that better neither in that regard) The Haunter is the only one that is pleasing to my eye, and that is because of that yellow, I guess? But the old one was definetely superior in my opinion. And the Mega's green looks a bit odd, too, I think the two colours don't really blend nicely... If we have to stick with this pinkish base, I should recommend something bluish maybe? Okay, I'll admit, I don't really like the colour pink in general, and just having pink instead of that bluish-grayish on a ghost makes me sad a bit. The albino line was good the way it was... Oh, but the melans. I really love the purple! And oh my gawd, the Haunter is so handsome! <3 Also, I like the Meowth-line new colours, too! The blue inner ear is just... asdfghjkl, it's totally adorable. But as brindlefinch said, there are some drastic changes without a notice, when we thought that we are 'safe'.
Avatar is made by HotTubz ordered here. Collecting (mostly) missing and special deltas + deltas for Trebor! Pm me, please~ <3 ~*~*~¤~*~*~
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and you can discuss them in the Sprite Discovery Discussion~
I LOVE the new albino Gastly line, so adorable and pink---makes we want to hunt them! Also, the mega melan Persian is incredible! Totes wanna do a Meowth hunt right this second! Gastly too! AHHH, IDK WHICH ONE TO DO FIRST!
(Banner made by BlackBlood1872) ||Avatar art done by wherearetherobots on Twitter||
Hello yes I'd just like to pop in to say
ALBINO QUILLADIN IS SO CUTE AND PRETTY I love the colors what a gorgeous sprite. It's so soft and pretty. Also the Mega Persian sprites are pretty thank you 😍
Rèal's sprite by Matamoja. Avatar of Rèal by safi.
Lunalatic's AvatarLunalatic
... I knew that albino Haunter of mine spent his first few days of existence looking different. As for overall impressions of the line, the new albinos are a nice nod to Clefable. Albino Gastly's a little too vivid pink for my tastes and stands out from everything else. Maybe it could be desaturated a little to match the others better. I actually like the pastel green on the mega, but the third eye is awfully close to the melanistic version in terms of color. Combined with the fact that the melan also has green shading, it leaves the albino too similar to the melan. Albino Mega Gengar isn't bad, it just needs a little more work to be unique.
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Was Quilladin updated?

Pages: 123··· 460461462463464··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page