PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 462463464465466··· 748749750

Foxat's AvatarFoxat
Now those are some pretty dragons/lizards! I love all the new albinos/melan schemes for the line, especially the mint/gray theme for the Mega X! Although, the green flames kinda look odd with the melan Mega X, but that's just bc it's what the albino has, regardless, great work on them!
timid's Avatartimid
Alright. I'm usually a big decrier of albino recolors, specifically. That's why I wanted to publicly say holy Arceus do those albinos - especially Charizard X - look stunning. I'm not an expert in color theory or anything like that, so I can't say why exactly they look so beautiful and right but they do, so kudos to whoever was responsible for the color choices and spriting of this line.
Napstablook sprite by Toby Fox. Question mark from default pfq icon. Thrown together by me.
Cassy1235's AvatarCassy1235
I personally think Melan Charizard X looks a bit wonky and I might be wrong, but I think it's also inconsistent? From what I've heard Melan coloring is based on the Shiny. Melan Charizard's belly is dusty pink and it's body is a dark red-orange, the Shiny's belly and body are both teal. So the Melan's colors end up kind of clashing in comparison. I do really like the albinos though, my Delta looks so nice with her new colors. ^^
Icon drawn by me. (Original Post)
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
I already really liked the albino line, but now I love it even more! The green on mega... x, I believe? Is my favourite.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Esme's AvatarEsme
edit: eh got used to Mega X's melan. Gonna miss the purple though Mega Y's melan on the other hand, absolutely wonderful! Glad to see more vibrant melans!
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Memento's AvatarMemento
This might be the f.lux talking (it's a program that mutes the colors of your computer screen at nighttime so that you can sleep better), but melan Mega Charizard Y's right wing looks like it's an extension of its nose. I got really confused for a bit looking at it trying to figure out when PFQ had made a Mega Charizard Q with a ridiculously long nose. :"D Only when I looked at the updated regular Mega Charizard Y did I figure it out.
trans Audino by gladio!
avatar by Zenobelle - thank you!
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
The new Mega Charizard X looks like dragon!Maleficent and oh my Arceus I must have it too bad I won’t be on Team Fire til next year... in April. 2020. Welp. guess who’s gonna BLAzE THROUGH IT

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

faunamoth's Avatarfaunamoth
i make jokes calling charizard an orange peel but oOOOOOOOO that alBINO, i have the biggest love for the pretty pink line. i actually want to hunt for the line
Firestar's AvatarFirestar
For me, the head of Mega Charizard Y seem almost indecernable against its right wing, especially on the melan. A way to make the head stand out against the wing might be needed here
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by Firestar

I agree. I think the melan needs to be lightened a little bit or something. It's not easily readable.

Pages: 123··· 462463464465466··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page