PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 463464465466467··· 749750751

Gengirl's AvatarGengirl
grandmaster.pngb+.png
I don't think making the melan lighter would help since the shiny has the same problem even though it's lighter.
Credit to my bff CorvidsAiden for my avatar!
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
master.pngc.png
With the shiny I can at least see the line of the muzzle against the wing, but I understand how it blends in at the top with the horn-ish areas.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
I think a highlight to the muzzle and head of Mega 'Zard Y would be helpful

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Novan-chan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNovan-chan
supermod17164.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png
Thank you guys for the critique, Mega Charizard Y's sprites have been updated and Melan regular Charizard has been updated with them. Honestly, simply putting a highlight to Y's Snoot could help, but we don't think it would work on all of them. As it could look the same but with a bump. What helps most sprites that overlap in some places is adding black to the lining, which was done to Y. It might be a small edit but makes the separation a bit better. As for the Melan. It was probably a touch dark, but what had to be kept in mind when editing it is X. There was a little bit of room to lighten it up without it being too light in comparison.
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
master.pngc.png
The lightening looks great, Nova! It doesn't look too light, but the contrast is much better to look at.
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
grandmaster.pnga.png
I'm confused, on Mega Charizard X The wings on the shiny are darker than the body, but on the melan, the wings are lighter than the body? The body is darker than the wings on the normal and shiny, so wouldn't, via consistency rule, make it also like that on the shiny and melan? Also, I noticed that the spikes on the shoulder for the normal, is also not correct. Same with the albino. As seen on this:

big picture

The spikes, horn, and middle of the fire are same colors. So shouldn't that be how it goes for the albino and normal? ///

also another picture

I see the body color on this and... it looks lighter compared to the sprite normal? Honestly so does the fire, and the belly. That's the sprite for USUM. Maybe if the sprite onsite was made lighter it could help with albino colors? I can barely see the shading on the albinos stomach, if I am honest, so perhaps this could help fix? And maybe also perhaps get adjustments done towards the fire, and the spikes too o: Also the normal wing has very little change in shading, but the albino has a much steeper change, so confused? Last thing that kinda confused me was the shiny and melan colors? The shiny has blue fire, with green tinted body, however, the melan has green fire with red tint on melan, which doesn't entirely make sense to me. I would think that would make the body a shade of blue, no? Also, since the fire is blue and the body is green. Using the color wheel, wouldn't the fire be orange, if the body were to remain red? Or alternatively, wouldn't the melan be yellow if the green fire was kept? Obviously the albino would need changing as well, to reflect the new colors, should any be chosen. Just to summarize, I just don't think it is consistent to have green and red for the melan when they are on opposite ends of the color wheel. It would be more consistent to keep one or the other, not have both, I believe? /sorry if overstepping, was just like... looking at it and saw things idk I know consistency is the big thing but it just... I don't see it on this sprite. :/
master.pngc.png
Ahh, I love seeing people who hatch melan legendaries that haven't been found before. Melan Cressa is beautiful.
Well, holy crap. Congrats, Quiint.
avatar is my own art! formerly known as chimeranyx I currently have shiny and albino Elgyem UFT. Check my fields for prices!
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
grandmaster.pngb.png
congratulations to Quiint for the beautiful melan I absolutely love the colors. what a pretty pokemon
Avatar drawn by https://pokefarm.com/user/Breadkureiji Check out our trade shop
hyperventilating congrats quiint!!!!!

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
m.pngsummon_mol.png×7/1000summon_mol.pngm.png

Pages: 123··· 463464465466467··· 749750751

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page