PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 464465466467468··· 746747748

Kang's AvatarKang
Quiint...you're a legendary omg! Congrats, my dude, on the interesting melan!
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
That is amazing, though I'm personally finding the yellow on the head to be really bright, as is the yellow down her body; while the rest of Cresselia is monochrome which is sorta weird. Congrats on the hatching though!!
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Fortunately, Sinnoh Revamps are on their way, so that's definitely gonna change, knowing Art Team

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
söbble's Avatarsöbble
official petition to leave cressilia the way she is because shes absolutely perfect and looks just like a moon and no melan version of her could be better
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Love melan Cressy- that's what I like to see in melans. Sadly sinnoh 'vamps are gunna change it but it'll be good while it lasts :'D
KAKarma's AvatarKAKarma
I think the yellow on the head should be dimmed a little with the revamp, but Absolutly keep the yellow and black/perhaps a dark blue because it just looks like the moon in the night sky, the slightly lighter shawl think clouds. but we'll have to apreciate it now and see what is to come for it. :p
300/350
654/2100
1682/3200
Collecting the above.
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by KAKarma

I think the yellow on the head should be dimmed a little with the revamp, but Absolutly keep the yellow and black/perhaps a dark blue because it just looks like the moon in the night sky, the slightly lighter shawl think clouds. but we'll have to apreciate it now and see what is to come for it. :p
I have to agree with this, somewhat. The bright yellow just seems too much, and honestly to me the grey just seems out of place. I can't wait to see what they do though with the revamp. :o
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Joshua Kiryu's AvatarJoshua Kiryu
regular and shiny cresselia already have yellow crescents, so the recolors cant be yellow
100/∞ || Shop Journal || Free Art
Ultra power bar 4.03%
If Abino and Melan Cresselia end up having shades of red akin to a lnar eclipse, then I'd be down for that
Kelsium's AvatarKelsium

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

If Abino and Melan Cresselia end up having shades of red akin to a lnar eclipse, then I'd be down for that
annnnd now they can't
gif by Gaëlsøn!
I collect Bug Deltas!
Profile Pic & About Me drawn by me!

Pages: 123··· 464465466467468··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page