PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 465466467468469··· 746747748

QUOTE originally posted by Kelsium

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

If Abino and Melan Cresselia end up having shades of red akin to a lnar eclipse, then I'd be down for that
annnnd now they can't
At least I didn't specify what shades to use lol

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Actually, I think they can. The art team might not be able to do it if AuracleOfBacon posted an image of what he/she thought it should look like, but comments on what we'd like to see are fairly harmless I believe. Any art staff want to back me up? (This is from what I've understood in the past anyways)
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here

QUOTE originally posted by LadyElemental

Actually, I think they can. The art team might not be able to do it if AuracleOfBacon posted an image of what he/she thought it should look like, but comments on what we'd like to see are fairly harmless I believe. Any art staff want to back me up? (This is from what I've understood in the past anyways)
I'll bet it'd be like me saying that Melan Zygarde 50% could end up being a reference to the Pokemon anime, where Team Flare had a black(?)-and-orange 50% Zygarde, but I could be wrong
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Hhhhhhh That Moltres is GORGEOUS Though I do wish we could have seen the disaster the first design was

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
17110 pts .
I already screamed about this elsewhere but HUUUUUUUUUAAAAAHHhhh I'm so happy for you Cinis, you deserve the burnt borb!!!! Moltres looks so good, it only makes my need to melan hunt every bird stronger

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
I thought mela Moltres was already discovered? I remember seeing the raspberry bird before. Regardless, congrats on the bird!
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
eura's Avatareura
god those flames are so pretty
Firestar's AvatarFirestar
@pixelkitty - It wasn't on the Wiki, so if you saw the birb before, it was probably either before the Wiki Image Loss or as a result of the [pkmn=Moltres(M)] which gives you this:
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by Firestar

It must've been before the image loss, or maybe it's just some really strong deja vu.
It definitely wasn't from the Image Loss as that's the first melan Moltres on site.

Pages: 123··· 465466467468469··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page