PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
grandmaster.pnga.png
Oh, sweet Arceus, I just... I don't know. I really not a fan of the new albino Gastly-line. Especially with Gengar, he just looks like a bubblegum, and for a ghost, a threatening ghost in particular just... no. Don't match with the image. Also, the Gastly looks super saturated for me at least, I don't know, if I didn't know the pokemon I could barely see what is going on there. (Okay, the bluish-grayish version wasn't that better neither in that regard) The Haunter is the only one that is pleasing to my eye, and that is because of that yellow, I guess? But the old one was definetely superior in my opinion. And the Mega's green looks a bit odd, too, I think the two colours don't really blend nicely... If we have to stick with this pinkish base, I should recommend something bluish maybe? Okay, I'll admit, I don't really like the colour pink in general, and just having pink instead of that bluish-grayish on a ghost makes me sad a bit. The albino line was good the way it was... Oh, but the melans. I really love the purple! And oh my gawd, the Haunter is so handsome! <3 Also, I like the Meowth-line new colours, too! The blue inner ear is just... asdfghjkl, it's totally adorable. But as brindlefinch said, there are some drastic changes without a notice, when we thought that we are 'safe'.
Avatar is made by HotTubz ordered here. Collecting (mostly) missing and special fighting.png deltas + dragon.png deltas for Trebor! Pm me, please~ <3 ~*~*~¤~*~*~
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and you can discuss them in the Sprite Discovery Discussion~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page