PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 436437438439440··· 747748749

Kinda funny how people have been hatching these melan legendaries recently. Regice, then Reshiram, and now Buzzwole (technically an Ultra beast, but you know, same difference). :'D They're all really beautiful, which I'm happy about! Gets me really hopeful about the legends I'm planning to hunt~
Avatar made by Slimemold for my use only. || Yinny's Shop of Questioning! The place where I question all of life's greatest mysteries (not really; it's just a shop).

Badge Case

Starter Badge A badge for a superstar team! Earned on Route 210
Opaline Coast Gym Badge
Reshiram's AvatarReshiram
I love the Melan Reshiram, its reveal by courtesy of the venerable PlasmaStorm. Whenever I imagined what it could look like, I always wanted it to have the black base with the cyan and "would it look good?" gold eyes. Clearly, the amazing art team share my non-egotistical thoughts. Quite the happy coincidence, actually. Eh, the sprite's probably going to be changed so it stand out less, like what happened to Melan Raikou, hatched by Captain. I've got my screenshot of it though, so I'm prepared. Either way, wonderful work going on "me fav' pokemon". (Really coincidental is how I clicked on Plasma's profile not 3 minutes after the hatch. Talk about timing!)
Avatar Credit: Made by Dragonshifter, Permission granted
The Ultimate EXP Boost!
A Hypermode user who has activated a Super Lucky Egg on a x3 Niet day who has Pokérus, hatching a Pokémon whose type matches the V~Wave and their Wishalloy badge... and it's their birthday!
Thunderjaw's AvatarThunderjaw
Normally I'm not really here like... at all haha, but can I just say; I love Melan Buzzwole! It looks amazing ^^ Needless to say I'm not too fond of the revamps and therefore took some hunts of my list, but in return a lot has been added to it as well with a new desire ^-^ (like Melan Electrike, like goals right? :D) Also I love the new Melan Aron and its line. I will miss my zombie chicken nugget (torchic) and my melan firefighter turtle (Torkoal) but eh, it's fine :D
Useful links: Journal: The Thunderclaw Follow me on these too if you'd like to know me! Youtube: CommandoReptilio Twitch: CommandoReptilio Instagram: GeckoCommander
art by Shadowfeathers of Thunderjaws OC Steve, edited by MossDragon for Thunderjaw's use only
Lazer-Bunny's AvatarLazer-Bunny
I'm really late to still be talking about the Hoenn update but I just noticed how albino Delcatty looks and I love it a lot because now she looks even more like who I named her after,
☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆ ♡JournalArt shopCredits♡ Emo Squad ☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
HeptapodOne's AvatarHeptapodOne
aaaaAAAAA M E L A N R E G I C E What a sweet boi!!! What a scronk, kind, loving ice cube this boi is!! Will definately be hunting him later :D
My avatar is official art!
give me steel statues
i want boxes
Spinners made by KitKatKutie2!
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by BananaLizard

Rayquaza's mega has been updated. ^^
It's, uh. I don't see it, and neither does the wiki. I've already hard refreshed.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
The tendrils are a bit darker, there is definitely a difference.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Majima's AvatarMajima
its real subtle, but it makes it a lot easier to decipher imho.
colin | 21 | he/she formerly trespasser
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
im just waiting for somebody to post the clamperl line i saw the old gorebyss melan and thought it was the new one so i was like "wait this still looks old and bad??? aw man"
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
Majima's AvatarMajima

QUOTE originally posted by PurpleTiger

im just waiting for somebody to post the clamperl line i saw the old gorebyss melan and thought it was the new one so i was like "wait this still looks old and bad??? aw man"
already on the wiki!

Pages: 123··· 436437438439440··· 747748749

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page