PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 380381382383384··· 746747748

murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
they are soo cute. i was always thinking will there be a hyena or painted dog fakemon?but now there is
eura's Avatareura
AFRICAN!! WILD!! DOG!!! i'm going to sit down and look at it in detail after I've had breakfast but dskjf kdjf this. I can't believe we finally have one of these on pokefarm,
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
YELLS I must hunt these good puppos at some point yes the albinos are especially pretty I think! the colors on all of them work so well together ^_^ hhhhnugrrghghh babs <3
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
Oh god I love the designs and the name puns xD We can't have enough dog Pokemon!
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."
eura's Avatareura
alright, I've had some breakfast. first of all, I'd like to say that I've been looking forward to having a maned wolf/african wild dog/hyena pokemon for AGES, and the kenyip line has made my day (possibly my entire week). If I weren't so stubbornly set on finishing my flarbat hunt I'd be on them in an instant. I love love love kalahowli's nameplay on the kalahari desert especially, and I love how the dex entry says they corral their prey using earthquakes. second of all, have some really hastily done fanart of arfrica. I think there was a brilliant missed opportunity to have this line be rock/ground or rock/fighting type, and have the african wild dog patterns be granite patterns. The egg made me think it was going to be a rock-type, and they have almost the same colors. The only things I really dislike about this line are how kenyip and arfrica don't have the black on the ears and the eyes on arfrica. I've never seen an african wild dog without the black-rimmed ears, and kalahowli has them, so why don't the pre-evolutions have them? It just doesn't make sense to me, and I honestly think they would look a lot better if they did have the rims. The eyes on arfrica bother me somewhat. They're rotated weirdly and are almost comically cartoonish. They look flat and don't seem connected to the face of the pokemon at all. It's like someone took paper cutouts of "evil" eyes and put them on the face.
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
I will snuggle the baby doggo until oblivion
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
Azozel's AvatarAzozel
I'm going to die. Actually I take that back; I already have. This dog has stolen my heart an I need at least 50. I love how the shiny looks like literal popcorn and I wanna hug and eat it at the same time.
♥to think i did all that, and may i say, not in a shy way♥ sig coded by me, jolteon is official art from pokemon conquest avatar drawn by me
I'm in love. Besides kinaster, kenyip is cutest pokemon! Can't wait to see if someone gets melan
Spirat made by me, Sprite of it made by cutieflypie Click Here for more Fakemon!
Egg-Group-wise, I'm getting some Feel-d vibes; what do you think?

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

Egg-Group-wise, I'm getting some Feel-d vibes; what do you think?
water group 2

Pages: 123··· 380381382383384··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page