PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

eura's Avatareura
alright, I've had some breakfast. first of all, I'd like to say that I've been looking forward to having a maned wolf/african wild dog/hyena pokemon for AGES, and the kenyip line has made my day (possibly my entire week). If I weren't so stubbornly set on finishing my flarbat hunt I'd be on them in an instant. I love love love kalahowli's nameplay on the kalahari desert especially, and I love how the dex entry says they corral their prey using earthquakes. second of all, have some really hastily done fanart of arfrica. I think there was a brilliant missed opportunity to have this line be rock/ground or rock/fighting type, and have the african wild dog patterns be granite patterns. The egg made me think it was going to be a rock-type, and they have almost the same colors. The only things I really dislike about this line are how kenyip and arfrica don't have the black on the ears and the eyes on arfrica. I've never seen an african wild dog without the black-rimmed ears, and kalahowli has them, so why don't the pre-evolutions have them? It just doesn't make sense to me, and I honestly think they would look a lot better if they did have the rims. The eyes on arfrica bother me somewhat. They're rotated weirdly and are almost comically cartoonish. They look flat and don't seem connected to the face of the pokemon at all. It's like someone took paper cutouts of "evil" eyes and put them on the face.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page