PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 379380381382383··· 746747748

h o r i z o n's Avatarh o r i z o n
Ahhh its so adorable o:
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's
söbble's Avatarsöbble
i was so obsessed then it went and stood up and i was so disappointed real pokemon does this to us enough why this EDIT: ??? if it goes back on to 4 legs i will literally eat a hat im so excited again jesus this exclusive is great even if it doens't the first form is so cute omg EDIT EDIT: i have eaten so many hats rn im so happy this special is my favorite everything is cancelled im hunting this doggo right now thank you art staff so much
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN ARFRICA ...someone had to make the obvious joke. I took it for the team
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Aithekitsune's AvatarAithekitsune
It's shape like a friend.
This sprite is made by me oc belongs to me.
h o r i z o n's Avatarh o r i z o n
Ahh the specials are really pretty too ;-;
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Aaaaaahhhh that albino is so cute!! The shiny is nice too.

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
17110 pts .
Lyra's AvatarLyra
I think this is my new favorit fakemon c:! They are so adorable ^///^.
Beatifull signature and avatar made by Ryuokowolf c:.
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN ARFRICA ...someone had to make the obvious joke. I took it for the team
Beat ya to it, I've had that joke stored since its inception XD I need to gush about these babies because I'm so proud of them - both design wise and.. well, I sprited the dudes with Novie's help. R'ah halped with shading though. This fakemon line is a collab with Novie and myself - praise be to Aly for getting the alt-colors to work beautifully. I had the idea for an African Wild Dog (or Painted dog/ Painted wolf) fakemon for quite a while. Novie was super hella on board, took my very crappy 1 year old idea and made it way better Then we had to go further, so we messed with the basic stage more. Arfrica's design was done on-sprite, so there aren't any concepts for it, and here is a work-in-progress Kalahowli with different fluff distribution. I'msoinlovewiththesedudes Sorry ardik and boxaby lines ;3; The names themselves are pretty straight-forward, I feel but for those that are confused: Kenyip = Kenya, yip Arfrica = Africa, arf Kalahowli = Kalahari [Desert], howl Yes the names are a little punny, but.. it's me. :P You can thank methos for the names Kenyip and Kalahowli. Arfrica was all me.
HollowStyx's AvatarHollowStyx
AAAAAAH THEY'RE SO CUTE. Oh my gosh!? You guys should be so proud they look AMAZING. Edit: I also thought of a certain song XD.
Rain Jewel

Rain Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A small, teardrop-shaped jewel that feels cool and soothing.

Sells for 325

Lv. 54 — 6,027 / 8,911
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GroundFighting
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
Avatar art by ohcorny, used with permission.
Nephable's AvatarNephable
I'm in love with the Kenyip-line! *_* <3 Especially Kalahowli, it's name pulls on my heart strings and reminds me of someone close to me <3 </3 Well done, definitely my new favourite. The team can be so proud of this line. Wish it was a real Pokemon <3
Ice retype of Spoink and Grumpig, made by me

Pages: 123··· 379380381382383··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page