PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN ARFRICA ...someone had to make the obvious joke. I took it for the team
Beat ya to it, I've had that joke stored since its inception XD I need to gush about these babies because I'm so proud of them - both design wise and.. well, I sprited the dudes with Novie's help. R'ah halped with shading though. This fakemon line is a collab with Novie and myself - praise be to Aly for getting the alt-colors to work beautifully. I had the idea for an African Wild Dog (or Painted dog/ Painted wolf) fakemon for quite a while. Novie was super hella on board, took my very crappy 1 year old idea and made it way better Then we had to go further, so we messed with the basic stage more. Arfrica's design was done on-sprite, so there aren't any concepts for it, and here is a work-in-progress Kalahowli with different fluff distribution. I'msoinlovewiththesedudes Sorry ardik and boxaby lines ;3; The names themselves are pretty straight-forward, I feel but for those that are confused: Kenyip = Kenya, yip Arfrica = Africa, arf Kalahowli = Kalahari [Desert], howl Yes the names are a little punny, but.. it's me. :P You can thank methos for the names Kenyip and Kalahowli. Arfrica was all me.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page