PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 377378379380381··· 746747748

QUOTE originally posted by Dragonwhisper23

the melan change on solynx is pretty okay too, yet I am not a fan of the new melan Lunupine, feels Milky almost. its lighter than the usual melan and feels off. also @art staff there is a floating pixel on melan mega lunupine that is very annoying. will that be fixed..? Edit: the floater:

spoilers since no one has posted it??

Fixed that now <3 Just for the record, we're more likely to see any image errors if you post them in this thread ^^ Thanks for pointing it out, though!
Edited by Chronos
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Credits; Icon (see below), Signature
TCG Artwork
Icon is from the official Love Live School Idol Festival Mobile App <3
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
I really want to know who made the Kyutopi line because my god I've never been this obsessed with a fakemon before. It is a perfect, adorable, pitiable bab that I will protect at all costs. And that's not even getting into its specials. I have absolutely no complaints about this mon except that it's probably going to bankrupt me when I inevitably hunt it. It was painful to evolve Kyutopi into Konatus. Not because I don't like Konatus - hell no. The evolution method made me feel like crap. And Konatus' dex entry made me feel so bad that I instantly spoiled mine with Sweet Hearts and Perfect Aspears as soon as it evolved.
My babies: Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
Lazer-Bunny's AvatarLazer-Bunny

QUOTE originally posted by poke-hatcher

I really want to know who made the Kyutopi line because my god I've never been this obsessed with a fakemon before. It is a perfect, adorable, pitiable bab that I will protect at all costs. And that's not even getting into its specials. I have absolutely no complaints about this mon except that it's probably going to bankrupt me when I inevitably hunt it. It was painful to evolve Kyutopi into Konatus. Not because I don't like Konatus - hell no. The evolution method made me feel like crap. And Konatus' dex entry made me feel so bad that I instantly spoiled mine with Sweet Hearts and Perfect Aspears as soon as it evolved.
^^^ THIS, I gotta know who designed it, I wanna know what artist I owe my life to-- I'm so hesitant about wanting Konatus though, I don't wanna hurt the squishy octo baby,,
☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆ ♡JournalArt shopCredits♡ Emo Squad ☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
Memento's AvatarMemento
Shiny Konatus hides in a fake Great Ball instead of a fake Poké Ball...I love this.
trans Audino by gladio!
avatar by Zenobelle - thank you!
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
just gonna c&p this from the chat...

Bahahahahah the Shiny Konatus is in a Great Ball. I'm guessing the Albino's in an Ultra Ball and the Melan's in a Master Ball >u> Everything I find out about this fakemon makes it better and better
Hydreikon's AvatarHydreikon

just gonna c&p this from the chat...

Bahahahahah the Shiny Konatus is in a Great Ball. I'm guessing the Albino's in an Ultra Ball and the Melan's in a Master Ball >u> Everything I find out about this fakemon makes it better and better
I don't think it's going to happen, but I hope the albino is in a Premier Ball
Banner by EeveeBailey
eura's Avatareura
I love how the special octopi are in a different balls. Absolutely fantastic. Bets on whether melan will be in a luxury or master ball?
Sitten1115's AvatarSitten1115
I was hoping timer ball for the melan because melans usually take a long time to get.
Check out my shop for free dex trades! Credit for current avatar here
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Miasaurus.
Weidelein's AvatarWeidelein
I don't think it will be but it would be cool to see the melan in a dusk ball, for the darker tones.
SOON
just wanted to chime in to the chorus of love for Kyutopi and Konatus! the recent exclusives have been really good and this line is my personal favorite of all the exclusives ^^ also you bet I stuffed my Konatus with Sweet Hearts after it evolved!
aka silverlapras

Pages: 123··· 377378379380381··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page