PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 376377378379380··· 746747748

Bloodbank's AvatarBloodbank
i cannot believe that you have to make this poor little cute bab squib sad to evolve it. i love them, why must they be sad.
Avatar is of my Pokesona, Naozumi. Credits to Hajime Hinata for the amazing art! / genderfluid & bisexual borkers by lepedi on dA! missing dex
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
bad and naughty Kyutopi get put in The Unhappiness Field to atone for their crimes.
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
söbble's Avatarsöbble
Melan Lunupine looks perfect on my end... it looks like it's based on a blood moon, which I think is a perfect look for the moon Pokemon.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Hydreikon's AvatarHydreikon

new fakemon spoilers

I love Kyutopi and its evolution, Konatus! I think it's interesting that Konatus hides in a Pokeball because it doesn't like its trainer
Banner by EeveeBailey
Lazer-Bunny's AvatarLazer-Bunny
KYUTOPI IS SO CUTE I AM GOING TO CRY,, That squishy 'lil baby octo is so precious I need several thousand. Octopi are like my favorite animals, I'm so happy we get another octo pokemon
☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆ ♡JournalArt shopCredits♡ Emo Squad ☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
Aithekitsune's AvatarAithekitsune
ANOTHER SEA CREATURE FAKEMON, I LOVE YOU STAFF. It's so adorable and I love it's evo -sobs- I want an albino of them.
This sprite is made by me oc belongs to me.
GeorgieKun13's AvatarGeorgieKun13
Ohmygosh! It's a cute squishy octo that evolves into a cuter squisher octo! I have to hunt this adorable thing soon!
Very forgetful, please label trades! Visit mine and Rich's Shop

Collecting

Helix Orbs
Gimmighoul Coins
Gems- wtr, elc, grs, ice, fgt, psn, fly, rck, ght, drg, drk, stl
bugology's Avatarbugology
Is the new fakemon evolution a reference to the octopus that hides in coconut shells!!!!!!!! I’m cryin squirtle
Watch me liquefy in real-time! (avatar is official TCG art)
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
I was just thinking about this... what would a region with all the pfq fakemons be called? and what kind of climate would it have?
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê

QUOTE originally posted by PurpleTiger

I was just thinking about this... what would a region with all the pfq fakemons be called? and what kind of climate would it have?
I think, according to the amount of ocean/shallow waters/jungle-like living fakemons, it will definitely have a lot of water and subtropical climate, with a bit of valleys and Icy mountains for Glaquines to enjoy themselves :D

Pages: 123··· 376377378379380··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page