PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 375376377378379··· 748749750

Austro's AvatarAustro
I have melan normal solynx in my melans field if someone wants to post it c:
Lv. 100 — +29,902,887
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Relaxed nature
Ice Rock

Ice Rock

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

[LEGACY] A sphere of ice that seems to freeze air around it.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +30,859,319
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Lv. 100 — +1,951,489
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dragon
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Lv. 100 — +596,476
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 100 — +32,540,953
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dragon
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
Lv. 93 — 7,676 / 26,227
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dragon
Happiness 27%
Modest nature
Borealis Lantern

Borealis Lantern

Summon Item

(: 0)

A magical lantern that casts rainbow-coloured light from its flame. This light is rumoured to attract Bunbori's interest.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +6,162,820
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
sc]

Codes Credits to 💙 Mirzam 💙
the melan change on solynx is pretty okay too, yet I am not a fan of the new melan Lunupine, feels Milky almost. its lighter than the usual melan and feels off. also @art staff there is a floating pixel on melan mega lunupine that is very annoying. will that be fixed..? Edit: the floater:

spoilers since no one has posted it??

• tab 1
  • Shops you should check out
  • Dc
This is a signature. Wip
Credit: Signature and Animations are coded and made by me for personal use only.
add later
https://dragcave.net/user/Dragonwhisper23
Canine's AvatarCanine
Oof, I might have to add Solynx to my growing, expensive hunt list. The new melan and albino are to die for. <3
Oliver. Male. 26. Melan Hunt Shop Code BG / Pixel Avatar: hellaonwheels@toyhou.se Sig Art Characters are mine.
söbble's Avatarsöbble
These sprite updates are the best part of the event. I am living. I wish they'd left lunupine's old albino, though. Solynx got so much more vibrant that Lunupine looks totally washed out in comparison but THAT MELAN Solynx gives me life I'm gonna need to add that to the hunt list-
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
LavenderHues's AvatarLavenderHues
/Silently adds Solynx to her list of melan/albino hunts It’s purple. I love it.
Forum icon drawn by me!
× 628 / 713
Sea Crown hoard progress until I can restart my hunt!
Zen's AvatarZen
Meanwhile the mega melan Solynx looks even better. It just fits so well somehow and I love it.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Canine's AvatarCanine
Man Solynx just keeps getting better, doesn't he. Look at him go. ;w;
G0ne's AvatarG0ne

Spoilers

Are you sure?

Mkay so Here is melan mega Lunupine Revamped

Lunupine

So yeah uh From my *personal* opinion I honestly dislike every new sprite. Albinos and melans. Here is why: Lunupine- It is the moon pokemon no? The new melan mega (I assume the normal as well) has become desaturated, like is has been bleached. Same with the albino. The albino eyes look overly bright and red, which is not a good look in my honest opinion when its the brightest thing on the sprite. Solynx- It is the sun pokemon, but the melan has … what dark beige? Dark gray? That.... makes zero sense to me. The eyes are bright neon green. Why not like... orange? In my mind, the logic in the would be Normal -> Albino. The fur color goes Orange -> Blue. So why would the eyes not go Blue -> Orange? Wouldn't that be better consistency and more appealing, with complimentary colors? Kinaster- Oh dear lord... just … -sigh- It was revamped but the eyes on the albino or still the only thing that stand out to me. The albino looks... almost pink although very light whereas the melan is such a dark shade of purple/blue it doesn't make any sense to me. The normal is consistent to the albino and the shiny consistent to the melan but I really just think that previous ones were.... such better color choices. It was as consistent before as it was now and I *still* do not understand *why* it was revamped. Please understand, I am not trying to just whine because I do not like them. I do not, yes, but it is listed why. I am not trying to just attack the artist that did the redesigns. I already know my opinions are not popular but I've the right to share them so I shall. Hopefully some of you out there agree.
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000

QUOTE originally posted by Cyndalavosion

Spoilers

Are you sure?

Mkay so Here is melan mega Lunupine Revamped

Lunupine

So yeah uh From my *personal* opinion I honestly dislike every new sprite. Albinos and melans. Here is why: Lunupine- It is the moon pokemon no? The new melan mega (I assume the normal as well) has become desaturated, like is has been bleached. Same with the albino. The albino eyes look overly bright and red, which is not a good look in my honest opinion when its the brightest thing on the sprite. Solynx- It is the sun pokemon, but the melan has … what dark beige? Dark gray? That.... makes zero sense to me. The eyes are bright neon green. Why not like... orange? In my mind, the logic in the would be Normal -> Albino. The fur color goes Orange -> Blue. So why would the eyes not go Blue -> Orange? Wouldn't that be better consistency and more appealing, with complimentary colors? Kinaster- Oh dear lord... just … -sigh- It was revamped but the eyes on the albino or still the only thing that stand out to me. The albino looks... almost pink although very light whereas the melan is such a dark shade of purple/blue it doesn't make any sense to me. The normal is consistent to the albino and the shiny consistent to the melan but I really just think that previous ones were.... such better color choices. It was as consistent before as it was now and I *still* do not understand *why* it was revamped. Please understand, I am not trying to just whine because I do not like them. I do not, yes, but it is listed why. I am not trying to just attack the artist that did the redesigns. I already know my opinions are not popular but I've the right to share them so I shall. Hopefully some of you out there agree.
I dunno Cynda, I get where you're coming from but I personally think albino solynx line and melan kina look great. I do prefer the old albino lunupine, kinaster, but these don't look bad. Although, I do admit the colours of the melans look weird when we consider the sun/moon pokemon part.
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
bugology's Avatarbugology

DUMBO OCTOPUS

Can’t WAIT to see what it evolves into!! I hope it’s a vampire squid, the Psychic type would be so cool on one. (They’ve even got the same kind of mantle-fins that dumbo octopuses have!!)
Watch me liquefy in real-time! (avatar is official TCG art)

Pages: 123··· 375376377378379··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page