PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

G0ne's AvatarG0ne
grandmaster.pnga.png

Spoilers

Are you sure?

Mkay so Here is melan mega Lunupine Revamped

Lunupine

So yeah uh From my *personal* opinion I honestly dislike every new sprite. Albinos and melans. Here is why: Lunupine- It is the moon pokemon no? The new melan mega (I assume the normal as well) has become desaturated, like is has been bleached. Same with the albino. The albino eyes look overly bright and red, which is not a good look in my honest opinion when its the brightest thing on the sprite. Solynx- It is the sun pokemon, but the melan has … what dark beige? Dark gray? That.... makes zero sense to me. The eyes are bright neon green. Why not like... orange? In my mind, the logic in the would be Normal -> Albino. The fur color goes Orange -> Blue. So why would the eyes not go Blue -> Orange? Wouldn't that be better consistency and more appealing, with complimentary colors? Kinaster- Oh dear lord... just … -sigh- It was revamped but the eyes on the albino or still the only thing that stand out to me. The albino looks... almost pink although very light whereas the melan is such a dark shade of purple/blue it doesn't make any sense to me. The normal is consistent to the albino and the shiny consistent to the melan but I really just think that previous ones were.... such better color choices. It was as consistent before as it was now and I *still* do not understand *why* it was revamped. Please understand, I am not trying to just whine because I do not like them. I do not, yes, but it is listed why. I am not trying to just attack the artist that did the redesigns. I already know my opinions are not popular but I've the right to share them so I shall. Hopefully some of you out there agree.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page