PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5455565758··· 919293

Zilexion's AvatarZilexion
I'm back again~ Could I use the Dartrix sprite for re-coloring, Alolan Vulpix for fusing with normal Vulpix, the Torracat sprite for edits (I'm not sure if it's just re-coloring or fusing), and the Albino Charmelon sprite for re-coloring (kinda)? I want to make some presents for someone on-site. I'm willing to pm the name to whichever mods need it, I want to keep it a surprise for them ^w^
Hi Sei :3 May I please get permission to use the Boxaby line and the Taimorpha line, as well as Buzzwole and Pheromosa, to create 2 sprite mascots for my Fighting Type Clan?
Amazing Avatar by HexMimiac
Novae's AvatarNovae
Would I be allowed to post fusions/recolors I make with PFQ sprites- that I do have permission to use - on my toyhou.se (If they were characters) or on my DA if I just wanted to have examples of my fusions/recolors? Full credit would be given to PFQ for the design of the sprite of course~ Like I could sprite like that pfffft, you crazy Also, could I have permission to use these sprites for recolors, fusions, and possibly slight edits (If I were to make them into characters)?

Long List:

-Mega Butterfree -Mega Arbok -Mega Raichu -Mega Ninetales -Mega Persian -Mega Rapidash -Mega Furret -Mega Noivern -Mega Luxray -Mega Jirachi -Mega Mightyena -Mega Lugia -Mega Lapras -Mega Jolteon -Mega Flareon -Mega Umbreon -Mega Espeon -Mega Leafeon -Solynx -Lunupine -Mega Solynx -Mega Lunupine EDIT : : And since the event is now over, the Kinaster Sprite? EDIT V.2 : : And the delta symbols? (If I were to have a delta character, I would want to makea ref including it ^^') (Would I have to re-request the sprites I previously requested to add that I can make small edits to them or does the term "edits," which is what my permission is labeled as on the main post, cover that as well?) EDIT V3: : I'm also spriting some of ArcticFox 's characters for them which requires Lunupine, Kinaster, and the Water delta symbol, so I would have to get permission to use them to let Arctic use it right?
I ask a lot of questions, sorry~
Hello, I'd like to request permission to use the Kinaster mini icons to make a tile map for my own use (more than likely an avatar) The only edits I'd probably make would be to flip them around to face the opposite direction. and if permission is granted, may I inquire is mini icons are available for albino and melan formes? if not that's fine as well :)
Score: 0
made by LycanKai
My shop :D
Avatar made by Muskka, Commissioned by me!
BlazeTheLion's AvatarBlazeTheLion
May I recolor the Kinaster sprite as a gift for

someone?

I don't want to ruin the gift but click

Megaabsol5
And may I recolor Solynx for personal use?
Genderfluid (He/him) | Pansexual | Furry | Artist of all types | Dancer
Lupatopia's AvatarLupatopia
Can I recolor Kinaster and use it for my avatar?
Sprite in my PFP is an official sprite edited by me
Caelus's AvatarCaelus

QUOTE originally posted by TheSolarAurora

Hello! May I ask permission for the user Willow McPlier to fuse the Decidueye sprite (the sprite I am requesting permission for) with Lopunny? I'm the one that needs to ask permission, seeing as I'll be using the sprite/ordering it, right?
Adding on to my request, may I have permission for the following sprites: Solynx Lunupine Kinaster They will be used for sprite edits (recolors and adding things on them). May I also request that I can turn them into a character/make sonas of them? (Unsure if this is needed, but better safe than sorry, I think)
avatar + signature img are both official arts from honkai: star rail
Serval's AvatarServal
Can I use the Blastoise sprite as my profile pic?
Credit for avatar here---> https://pokemondb.net/sprites/blastoise
If you're talking about the regular sprite then you don't need permission to use it. If it was Mega Blastoise, that would be a completely different situation altogether

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
iFlygon's AvatariFlygon
The blastoise sprite is an official Pokemon BW sprite, you do not need Permission from PFQ to edit or use it. Now Mega Blastoise, if you wanted to use it you would have to Credit PFQ but this thread is for if you're editing sprites or getting a sprite edited that was made by PFQ

Credit

Forum Profile Picture is a edited sprite of Junko Enoshima from the Danganronpa series. The edits were made by me, while the original sprite belongs to Spike Chunsoft.
Um hi

Pages: 123··· 5455565758··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page