PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Sprite Permission Request Thread >

Novae's AvatarNovae
ace.pnge.png
Would I be allowed to post fusions/recolors I make with PFQ sprites- that I do have permission to use - on my toyhou.se (If they were characters) or on my DA if I just wanted to have examples of my fusions/recolors? Full credit would be given to PFQ for the design of the sprite of course~ Like I could sprite like that pfffft, you crazy Also, could I have permission to use these sprites for recolors, fusions, and possibly slight edits (If I were to make them into characters)?

Long List:

-Mega Butterfree -Mega Arbok -Mega Raichu -Mega Ninetales -Mega Persian -Mega Rapidash -Mega Furret -Mega Noivern -Mega Luxray -Mega Jirachi -Mega Mightyena -Mega Lugia -Mega Lapras -Mega Jolteon -Mega Flareon -Mega Umbreon -Mega Espeon -Mega Leafeon -Solynx -Lunupine -Mega Solynx -Mega Lunupine EDIT : : And since the event is now over, the Kinaster Sprite? EDIT V.2 : : And the delta symbols? (If I were to have a delta character, I would want to makea ref including it ^^') (Would I have to re-request the sprites I previously requested to add that I can make small edits to them or does the term "edits," which is what my permission is labeled as on the main post, cover that as well?) EDIT V3: : I'm also spriting some of ArcticFox 's characters for them which requires Lunupine, Kinaster, and the Water delta symbol, so I would have to get permission to use them to let Arctic use it right?
I ask a lot of questions, sorry~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page