PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5556575859··· 919293

So like say if you wanted to make ocs out of fakemon or albino or melan pokemon you just need to credit pfq for owning the fakemon or color pallete?
Serval's AvatarServal

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

If you're talking about the regular sprite then you don't need permission to use it. If it was Mega Blastoise, that would be a completely different situation altogether
Ok, thanks

QUOTE originally posted by iFlygon

The blastoise sprite is an official Pokemon BW sprite, you do not need Permission from PFQ to edit or use it. Now Mega Blastoise, if you wanted to use it you would have to Credit PFQ but this thread is for if you're editing sprites or getting a sprite edited that was made by PFQ
thank you ^^
mod edit: post merge
Credit for avatar here---> https://pokemondb.net/sprites/blastoise
Voltr's AvatarVoltr
I would like to use a melanistic Ralts sprite for a banner. The banner would be for a When Will it Hatch contest I want to start. The sprite would also be put in the post itself.
Avatar made by Yukirona Check out my trade shop Galvanic Infernos!
110/500
438/500
461/500
316/500
2/500
Kitzuu KTS's AvatarKitzuu KTS
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Kinaster Usage: Recolor if the eyes, and adding a jacket and scarf. I would like to use it for my avatar. Who's making the sprite: Me! Thank you!
Previously went by Icefeather DeviantArt~ YouTube ~Twitter
hiya, sei! may i have permission to use the kinaster sprite for recoloring purposes, as well as using it in a template being made by me?
avatar [ carousel-horses on dA ]
AM BROKE CHILD, PLS BUY MY ART: chibs
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Ninetaleite Q, Mega Ninetales Q, Alolan Ninetales Usage: Personal Use/Fusion Who's making the sprite: Me c:
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
Yun Nine's AvatarYun Nine
Can I recolor kinaster into for my avatar?
LF: Credit and/or GP, Rusted Sword, Wishing Star / / / Offering: Relic copper, silver, and gold, Pokemon in UFT Profile Image Drawn By White Blanket ~ Best Birthday Gift I Recieved In My Life
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Silverfrost0909

i can use the colorpallette though for shiny searene right? since its a gijinka? i just wanna be acurte since last time i had to ask cuz i wanted to make a gijnka of my albino raikou (whih i still need to do ughh)
again, if it's artwork, that's fine. If you're using the sprite permission will be needed. :)

QUOTE originally posted by Pusheen

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

Thanks for saying!^v^ Can you fuse a Glaceon and Umbreon? And a fusion of a Glaceon and Sylveon or Flareon and Sylveon fusion?
You're wording your permission requests as if this is a shop. This thread is for people to request permission of Gen 6, Gen 7, Exclusive sprites and all Mega Evolution sprites so that OTHER people can edit them. This is explained in the first post -- Please re-read it carefully. The only pokemon you'd need permission to edit here is Sylveon since the PFQ sprite team made it.
Uhhh...a Sylveon and amaura fusion?
..Again. You're wording your requests as if this is a shop. If you want to use these sprites, please fill out a form:

NOTICE: FORM TO REQUEST SPRITES

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: [b]Sprite(s):[/b] [b]Usage:[/b] [b]Who's making the sprite:[/b] Thank you!
For example, a filled out forum would look like this: Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Noivern Usage: Recolor Who's making the sprite: AlyssaNights in her [url=URLHERE]shop[/url] Thank you!

QUOTE originally posted by ÅñÅbsølsGhøst

May I have permission to use The following sprites for Fusion Purposes? Kinaster, Lunupine, Solynx, Orkit, Mega Lunupine, and Mega Solynx? And also the Red Nose Primarina Custom Sprite to make a Mega of it?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user ÅñÅbsølsGhøst to edits the Kinaster, Lunupine, solynx, orkit, mega Lunupine and mega Solynx sprites for the purpose of fusions. I also grant permission to this user the edit the Red Nose Primarina Custom Sprite for personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 08/SEPT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by SoulDahDerp

Hello Sei, forgive me if I do anything wrong, but may I have permission to use Greegon in general (i.e. design and sprite(?)
Forgive me as I personally don't know myself what I mean by this/don't know how to word it "properly"
) to create a Pokesona fusion for my personal use? If you give me permission, I will end up making art of the Pokesona and posting off-site as a reference for myself, if that is acceptable. I will credit the Greegon design towards PokeFarm Q. If you need more details, feel free to ask me, but I do understand if you do not give me permission.
Will there be any spritework done? Artwork is fine to do so long as its credited to us :)

QUOTE originally posted by AzúlHarp

Sprite(s): popplio,Brionne, and primarina Usage: Fusion and pokesona Who's making the sprite: Myslef for my about me and other situation i use my pokesona
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user AzúlHarp to edit the Popplio, Brionne and Primarina sprites for the purpose of a fusion and a pokesona. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 08/SEPT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by NokiaPoland

i know, its not a sprite but, can i make my pokesona/fursona a lunupine? ill credit.
As longas pokefarm is credited for lunupine, it's fine. If you plan on editing the sprite, you'll need to request permission.

QUOTE originally posted by Zilexion

I'm back again~ Could I use the Dartrix sprite for re-coloring, Alolan Vulpix for fusing with normal Vulpix, the Torracat sprite for edits (I'm not sure if it's just re-coloring or fusing), and the Albino Charmelon sprite for re-coloring (kinda)? I want to make some presents for someone on-site. I'm willing to pm the name to whichever mods need it, I want to keep it a surprise for them ^w^
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Zilexion to recolor the Dartrix and Albino Charmeleon sprites, use the Alolan Vulpix sprite with Vulpix, edit the torracat sprite for gifts/personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 08/SEPT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by JunyrisBow Cryst

Hi Sei :3 May I please get permission to use the Boxaby line and the Taimorpha line, as well as Buzzwole and Pheromosa, to create 2 sprite mascots for my Fighting Type Clan?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user JunyrisBow Cryst to use the Boxaby, Kangspar, Taiveret, Taipaeus, Taimorpha, Buzzwhole and Pheromosa sprites for the purpose of clan banners. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 08/SEPT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Megaabsol5

Would I be allowed to post fusions/recolors I make with PFQ sprites- that I do have permission to use - on my toyhou.se (If they were characters) or on my DA if I just wanted to have examples of my fusions/recolors? Full credit would be given to PFQ for the design of the sprite of course~ Like I could sprite like that pfffft, you crazy Also, could I have permission to use these sprites for recolors, fusions, and possibly slight edits (If I were to make them into characters)?

Long List:

-Mega Butterfree -Mega Arbok -Mega Raichu -Mega Ninetales -Mega Persian -Mega Rapidash -Mega Furret -Mega Noivern -Mega Luxray -Mega Jirachi -Mega Mightyena -Mega Lugia -Mega Lapras -Mega Jolteon -Mega Flareon -Mega Umbreon -Mega Espeon -Mega Leafeon -Solynx -Lunupine -Mega Solynx -Mega Lunupine EDIT : : And since the event is now over, the Kinaster Sprite? EDIT V.2 : : And the delta symbols? (If I were to have a delta character, I would want to makea ref including it ^^') (Would I have to re-request the sprites I previously requested to add that I can make small edits to them or does the term "edits," which is what my permission is labeled as on the main post, cover that as well?) EDIT V3: : I'm also spriting some of ArcticFox 's characters for them which requires Lunupine, Kinaster, and the Water delta symbol, so I would have to get permission to use them to let Arctic use it right?
I ask a lot of questions, sorry~
Please come back on a case-by-case basis for the sprites when you're going to make them into characters. This is too much to grant permission for.

QUOTE originally posted by StarscreamsGirl

Hello, I'd like to request permission to use the Kinaster mini icons to make a tile map for my own use (more than likely an avatar) The only edits I'd probably make would be to flip them around to face the opposite direction. and if permission is granted, may I inquire is mini icons are available for albino and melan formes? if not that's fine as well :)
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user StarscreamsGirl to edit all Kinaster icon sprites for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 08/SEPT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by BlazeTheLion

May I recolor the Kinaster sprite as a gift for

someone?

I don't want to ruin the gift but click

Megaabsol5
And may I recolor Solynx for personal use?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user BlazeTheLion to recolor the Kinaster and Solynx sprites for the purpose of a gift, and for personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 08/SEPT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Lupatopia

Can I recolor Kinaster and use it for my avatar?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Lupatopia to recolor the Kinaster sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 08/SEPT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by TheSolarAurora

Hello! May I ask permission for the user Willow McPlier to fuse the Decidueye sprite (the sprite I am requesting permission for) with Lopunny? I'm the one that needs to ask permission, seeing as I'll be using the sprite/ordering it, right? Adding on to my request, may I have permission for the following sprites: Solynx Lunupine Kinaster They will be used for sprite edits (recolors and adding things on them). May I also request that I can turn them into a character/make sonas of them? (Unsure if this is needed, but better safe than sorry, I think)
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user TheSolarAurora to edit the Solynx, Lunupine and Kinaster sprites for the purpose of personal use. I also grant permission to this user to request that the user Willow Mcplier fuse the Decidueye sprite with Lopunny. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 08/SEPT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Serval

Can I use the Blastoise sprite as my profile pic?
We didn't make the Blastoise sprite.

QUOTE originally posted by Silverfrost0909

So like say if you wanted to make ocs out of fakemon or albino or melan pokemon you just need to credit pfq for owning the fakemon or color pallete?
Both, in this case. If you wanted to use Melan Baflammet as an OC you'd need to say 'melan boxaby belongs to Pokéfarm' or some variation in an RP set up or when crediting artwork. So any artwork of the character would look like this: "<NAME> the Melan Baflammet (c) Pokéfarm, OC by myself"

QUOTE originally posted by Voltr

I would like to use a melanistic Ralts sprite for a banner. The banner would be for a When Will it Hatch contest I want to start. The sprite would also be put in the post itself.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Voltr to use the Melanistic Ralts sprite for the purpose of a banner. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 08/SEPT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Icefeather

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Kinaster Usage: Recolor if the eyes, and adding a jacket and scarf. I would like to use it for my avatar. Who's making the sprite: Me! Thank you!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Icefeather to recolor the Kinaster sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 08/SEPT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by åshlynSçribblës

hiya, sei! may i have permission to use the kinaster sprite for recoloring purposes, as well as using it in a template being made by me?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user åshlynSçribblës to recolor the Kinaster sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 08/SEPT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by ThëLightKing

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Ninetaleite Q, Mega Ninetales Q, Alolan Ninetales Usage: Personal Use/Fusion Who's making the sprite: Me c:
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user ThëLightKing to recolor the Mega Ninetales Q, Alolan ninetales, and the Ninetaleite Q sprites for the purpose of personal use/fusion. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 08/SEPT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url])

Can I recolor kinaster into for my avatar?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Pusheen to recolor the Kinaster sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 08/SEPT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).
motheatencrow's Avatarmotheatencrow
There will end up being spritework, yes.
psiimon's Avatarpsiimon
Hi there! Can I please have permission to use the Rockruff sprite so I can make it into a banner to put in my signature to advertise my Pokefarm shop? Also, does my co-owner need permission too? Thank you!

Pages: 123··· 5556575859··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page