PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5758596061··· 919293

Did PFQ create the 1-5 tailed Vulpix sprites, or are those official?

Just incase

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): 1-5 Tailed Vulpix Sprites Usage: Edits/Personal Use Who's making the sprite:Me, of course c:
You also put 'August 2017' twice on the list of Permissions. Just letting you know c: EDIT: Also... Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Vulpix/Alolan Vulpix Eggs Usage: Fusion (?)/Edits Who's making the sprite:Me, of course c:
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
About a month ago I requested permission for the normal, shiny & albino Plusle sprites, which Sei granted, but I'd like to ask for permission to use the newly-discovered Melan Plusle sprite in that avatar as well =) Don't want to do anything fancy, just the 4 sprites standing next to each other. I don't plan to change any sprite colours, just pop them on a background.
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Oramigeist's AvatarOramigeist
Hi! I want to get my feet wet in practicing edits and have an idea for a sprite edit I'd like to try to make for myself. Sprite: Mimikyu and Shiny Mimikyu Usage: (Hopefully) A sprite to put in my about me/signature for my own personal use.
Keylime's AvatarKeylime
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Sylveon
And I'd also like to change the colors of melan Lucario's eyes and spikes but I wasn't sure if I need to ask permission or not-
Usage: recolor and some edits to match my Pokesona; Just to add to my about me and signature Who's making the sprite: Me; Myself; and I :) Thank you!
Keylime • 19 • Pisces • He/She/They
Melan Tapu Lele Hunt
Melan Tapu Fini hunt
Melan Cosmog (x5) hunt
Avatar credit: Myself! | Sig. Background Credit: Pixabay
Wistral's AvatarWistral
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite by PFQ: Sprite(s): Chatot and Fletchling Usage: Fusions and recoloring Who's making the sprite: Me! Thank you! <3
Wardove's AvatarWardove
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Shiny Bunbori, Melan Togetic, Melan Mega Pidgeot, and Melan Uxie Usage: Mainly to display in journal, possibly working them into a signature or template as well later on~ Who's making the sprite: Drocagen, for my use~ Thank you very much!
It's best to assume I just don't exist anymore oop. I'm very active on FR (Wardove #360598), and I'm also down for a hello on Discord (Wardove #1455) If you have one of the templates I made once upon a time and either want to shout out or talk code, Discord will get you a quick response. avatar drawn by Raske on FR!
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Lycanroc midday forme, Shiny minior, and Kinaster Usage: the Lycanroc and Minior are for a fusion and the Kinaster is for a recolor and I am gonna use it for a ref if that's OK ;;w;, Who's making the sprite: i'm making the Kinaster recolor. iFlygon is gonna use the Lycanroc and Minior for a fusion at their shop Thank you!
Hello I'm Mitchell. Visit Saturn's Shops there quite nice. Oh? You don't know who Saturn is? Well this user used to be BloodyScarlett and Hexel!
Hey! I'm Jade! Saturn loves to chat! So if you want, give her a friendly hello!
Heya! I'm Angel! I want to credit all these cool artists who made us, and banners! These are made by an awesome sprite artists, Lord Magikarp and William Allen! They all have a shop you should visit! Gezie drew Saturn's icon
help saturn get hypermode
Zophan Canister
0/2500 ♡♡Pkmn Adopt and Auction shop♡♡
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Melan Umbreon Usage: Fullbody art for iAmAdAbOi in my shop. Link to commission Who's making the sprite: I will be making a fullbody art of a Melan Umbreon. Thanks, Squek
SpeciesAdoptShop | ArtShop | TradeShop | PFP Credit | FR
Made by Dezsepticeye
Achillo's AvatarAchillo
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Drampa Usage: Recolored to fit a character, then will be displayed in my journal. Who's making the sprite: Me!

Achi | She/they | 18+

Just a rat demon that enjoys Pokemon.
Shop JournalLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon by me. Signature Pagedoll @Name on Platform
Type Race Score; 1030
Crazy's AvatarCrazy
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Apocalyptic Growlithe Usage: Template Who's making the sprite:Is it Nessacary Thank you! (Id rather get permission and not need it that not get it and need it)
Avatar made circe ^^ Help with some research?

Pages: 123··· 5758596061··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page