PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5859606162··· 919293

Xirin's AvatarXirin
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): mega espeon Q Usage: recolor to fit my character (seen in signature) Who's making the sprite: me c: Thank you!
Branble1996's AvatarBranble1996
Hello Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Albino pyukumuku, magearna, bunbori, cosmog ( all both normal and albino) Usage: edits for personal use Whos making the sprite: me Thank You!
Icon by Zorana Dragon
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): mega ninetales Q Usage: recolor to fit my character (on my rp blog) Who's making the sprite: me just a recolor for my stand oc, credit will be given. Thank you!
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
continue's Avatarcontinue
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): mega mawile Usage: galaxy edit Who's making the sprite: me
Vixony An's AvatarVixony An
Sprite(s): Albino/melan Cleffa color pallets Usage: A banner for Cleffaluv & Drocagens banner Who's making the sprite: I'll be making it and let Cleffaluv, Drocagen & entrants who would like to advertise the raffle use the banner if given permission. I already recolored them, I'm just waiting for confirmation to use them in the banner and make the banner public [link]
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
Sprite(s): Kinaster, maybe the melan palettes of a handful of similar mons for reference but not directly copied/sampled Usage: Fake melan edit for personal use (prediction/i wanted to recreate something I saw in a dream) Who's making the sprite: Me! //also jeez i might be overdoing this hunt if I'm dreaming about it
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
Tri445's AvatarTri445
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Shiny Cutiefly Usage: Edits / use for my about me Who's making the sprite: Me Thank you!
Talus's AvatarTalus
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Gragon, Reaper Cloth Gragon Usage: Edits for personal use Who's making the sprite: Me Thank you!
My Avatar was made by aisuchi! Please visit their site if you want one of these! Also please help level these two up!
iFlygon's AvatariFlygon
Sprite(s): Type: Null Usage: Fusing with Flygon for Personal use. Who's making the sprite: iFlygon (Me)

Credit

Forum Profile Picture is a edited sprite of Junko Enoshima from the Danganronpa series. The edits were made by me, while the original sprite belongs to Spike Chunsoft.
Um hi
Cerberus's AvatarCerberus
Sprite(s): Deinglitch Usage: Edits/Personal (pokesona) Who's making the sprite: Me
By Vandi
Icon is by Silver Raven Trade Shop | Free Art for Practice
credit
Background from Unsplash F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123··· 5859606162··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page